• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Advice on roll bars

OP
OP
Tugross302

Tugross302

Nope, disconnect electrical, speedo cables and heater controls and pull the dash up the steering column if it is still installed. If steering column is out, you can completely remove the dash from the vehicle. Build roll cage and put brackets on it for the dash. Paint it. Put dash onto the cage and then put the cage into the vehicle.

Thank you. Sounds like you’ve done this before. I’ll see nicks opinion on that. It sounds like it would be a lot cleaner install.

OP
OP
Tugross302

Tugross302

Nick builds top notch stuff. I know him personally and have been to his shop. Frankly I'd trust Nick and his crew. His vision for your build will often dictate the cage. He will make whatever you want as well. Without question, the man can fabricate and weld. If he suggest an aftermarket cage, trust him. His network of people goes coast to coast...

I agree. I trust him. So I’ll ask him about this tonight and see what his ideas are. Thank you guys.

68ford

Bronco Guru
It is a lot cleaner and the end result is alot More user friendly.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nick builds top notch stuff. I know him personally and have been to his shop. Frankly I'd trust Nick and his crew. His vision for your build will often dictate the cage. He will make whatever you want as well. Without question, the man can fabricate and weld. If he suggest an aftermarket cage, trust him. His network of people goes coast to coast...

Yes definitely.. A wealth of information and a Great guy to boot. Puts out better than quality work

fablife

the only part on my rig that is fabricated by someone else is Nicks, lol...