• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovesca

Loc.
Los Angeles
Looking for an uncut u15
V8 fuel injection
Good to excellent condition
Power disk breaks
Power Steering
No rust
No color preference

Will travel anywhere in the US for pickup

*my car was recently stolen and recovered from a meth addict, insurance just declared it totaled, and they've paid out much more than expected. I've got my motorcycle to get me around in the meantime, but looking to get back on 4 wheels when I find the right ride.

gbatey

Looking for an uncut u15
V8 fuel injection
Good to excellent condition
Power disk breaks
Power Steering
No rust
No color preference

Will travel anywhere in the US for pickup

*my car was recently stolen and recovered from a meth addict, insurance just declared it totaled, and they've paid out much more than expected. I've got my motorcycle to get me around in the meantime, but looking to get back on 4 wheels when I find the right ride.

I have a full frame off 77 Ranger if you are interested. Contact me @ gbatey@apollosm.com for photos

Status
Not open for further replies.