• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Very Nice

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I wonder if he has all the chunks he cut off: Rockers, fenders, rear corners....

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
I had the same thought..lol.

It's nice, but not for that price.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
It's hard to say having not seen it in person. But my thoughts going into it would be $25k max, subject to personal inspection and how it run/drives. Value can be very fluid dependent on how this rig meets your personal tastes. It's low value to me because I'm not much for how it's been cut up, or for no doors/top. Doesn't mean I wouldn't own it, just means I won't pay top dollar for it.

OP
OP
J

Jakedog

Just to be clear, I've only talked to this guy one time. I saw his bronco sitting in his driveway, and since i was in mine i decided to pull over and look at it from my bronco. It wasn't for sale at that time. While I was sitting in my bronco he walked out. Super friendly guy. We sat and talked broncos(mainly his) for about a half hour.
He's an older gentleman and he REALLY liked to talk.
He told me he used it to pull his travel trailer across the US. He was referring to the trailer that you can see in the background.
He told me the engine was built for torque for that reason.

He told me wheeled a lot of the Ca. trails. That's why he cut the rockers and put the square tubing in its place.

I don't think the bronco is worth $34k either. I was thinking $23k to $25k. He's had it since it was new and because of this he probably feels its worth his asking price.
It is super clean and looks to have been well cared for.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
It's hard to say having not seen it in person. But my thoughts going into it would be $25k max, subject to personal inspection and how it run/drives. .

I would say the same.. but someone, as we know could wind up paying that much