• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Kentrol tub, inner and outer fenders, core support, and grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Im selling kentrol tub, innner front fenders, front fenders, and core support. I also have a used fiberglass grill (brand unknown) that I will include. This kentrol stuff is basically new prior owner started in on it but never finished it. They started cutting and drill out al the needed mounting holes but never even got to putting on the front inner fenders or core support. Also the rear wheel tubs were cut for a Wild Horses extreme duel shocks kit.

Price $3800

The tub is just dirty from sitting this past year. It was clean up easily simple green and water. I hoped to get to that this weekend and post updated pictures.

Note: can deliver to this upcoming Super Celebration or willing to meet someone to help on their drive time.

Attachments

• IMG_4288.jpg
    IMG_4288.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_4289.jpg
    IMG_4289.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_4291.jpg
    IMG_4291.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_3738.jpg
    IMG_3738.jpg