• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What year is this rig?

Red Creek

Vin#
U15GLT12252
I have a bill of sale that reflects 1974 but I was trying to confirm before I go see the judge in the morning. Im hoping for a court assigned Oklahoma title but we shall see. Thanks in advance

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
Vin#
U15GLT12252
I have a bill of sale that reflects 1974 but I was trying to confirm before I go see the judge in the morning. Im hoping for a court assigned Oklahoma title but we shall see. Thanks in advance

Looks to be a 74'.

Mark

Attachments

• IMG_1381.jpg
    IMG_1381.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 50

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
where in ok are you located? is that the vin on the frame, not that ok really cares lol
oh yeah 74 was the best year;D

OP
OP
R

Red Creek

Moore area.
That's the vin off the glove box and inside the door jam. It's pretty rough but may make a driver one day. How are you guys verifying the correct year?

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
The VIN that matters is the one on the frame. Look on passenger side below the firewall on top of the frame rail. If the glove box VIN matches the door post sticker then you’re lik3ly OK. Some states check the frame, others do not.