• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Mecum 77

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxgtc

Attachments

• Mecum 77.JPG
    Mecum 77.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 162
OP
OP
Jaxgtc

Jaxgtc

Sweet. Like to have that. Any guesses on price? Mine is $55000

I initially thought low 40s but the market has changed so much that north of 50 might be where it goes. Love that hood stripe.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
HA!
That is my twin and/or my future finished product.
I might have to save these shots for reference/ideas.
Only real differences (aside from general fit and finish and SHINY) are the wheels and center console.

Also, that's not "cinnamon" there guys. It's a Z Code - Copper Metallic paint (if reshot code correct). And there were 1,036 Z code 77s produced (180 with the Paint/Trim code for AU [tan cloth]). I only know this because it's on my Marti since Ginger is literally a carbon copy without the beltline chrome.

OP
OP
Jaxgtc

Jaxgtc

HA!
That is my twin and/or my future finished product.
I might have to save these shots for reference/ideas.
Only real differences (aside from general fit and finish and SHINY) are the wheels and center console.

Also, that's not "cinnamon" there guys. It's a Z Code - Copper Metallic paint (if reshot code correct). And there were 1,036 Z code 77s produced (180 with the Paint/Trim code for AU [tan cloth]). I only know this because it's on my Marti since Ginger is literally a carbon copy without the beltline chrome.

I thought of you when I saw it Matt. It is your truck, minus the patina. Looked like a Z to me too. I thought the engine shots might help with the AC belt question you had. Looks like they upgraded the compressor to a newer model.

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like my Ginger (except for the uncut) but mine had a Black dash. Was the tan dash a later model color or someone put that on for the restoration?

Attachments

• 2012-03-21_18-15-31_315.jpg
    2012-03-21_18-15-31_315.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 2012-03-21_18-25-21_219.jpg
    2012-03-21_18-25-21_219.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 90

THEBONE

AZ73
Tan dash was part of 1977 tan ranger package. Although that one (mecum) doesn't look all that tan.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
AZ73
Tan dash was part of 1977 tan ranger package. Although that one (mecum) doesn't look all that tan.

My garage has some shots, but if y'all want something in particular, just ask.
1977 Ranger with AU [tan cloth] interior. [yes, I've cleaned it up a lot since this shot. It was when I was looking to buy it. There are no more spider webs in the pillars ;)]
attachment.php

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I have what appears to be a Ranger seat, not sure on originality but it's in pretty decent shape if anyone is looking for one....I dunno what it's worth but I'd rather not re-cover a good seat.

Attachments

• rangerSeat.jpg
    rangerSeat.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 61

Brians1113

that is a nice example of how they should look.
I have a 74 Ranger that is Ginger metallic, repainted ext once, rest all original...jambs, engine bay, interior.
There is a local shop here in NJ that found NOS houndstooth and the bown/camel material and redid my seats- came out great.
My guess on the Bronco is 60-70,000.

Brians1113

I do have a question, does anyone know the correct steering wheel for a 74? Mine was replaced with a stock wheel, but not sure if correct year? many thanks, Brian

Meadowlark

I just posted this before seeing this thread. Sorry. It never reached reserve with a 50g bid last year. The listing says 65 to 75 and that's not counting buyers premium

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
I see a Dennis Carpenter wheel and horn pad. It’s missing the silver oval around the Ford logo in the center of the pad. This reproduction stuff just gets worse all the time........

BruiserOutdoors

looks fairly clean but if you're gonna build it that nice why not clean or restore the hubs (rusty and faded), the shifter knob and the trim looks less than perfect...... its the little things to me. curious to see how the frame and suspension was restored.

Status
Not open for further replies.