• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA '74 Sport on Craigslist

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
***If you are reading this, I have not yet sold it. Due to an overwhelming flood of full price sight unseen offers, please email your best offer to be considered.***

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Your letter from Ford says it came with a 302, but the VIN number indicates "T", 200 6 cyl.

1966tiger

The letter to me is a red flag. I thought that Ford sold all or its research rights to Kevin Marti back in 2002. I wonder what his records reflect.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Should be a v-8
Dana 30 not a 44
The letter and ***If you are reading this, I have not yet sold it. Due to an overwhelming flood of full price sight unseen offers, please email your best offer to be considered.***

Sketchy Sketchy
Using Craigslist to get the highest bidder, If it was in Alabama I would think Socks learned some new tricks.

yfz450sew

I have a similar letter from Ford customer relations for my 1968 Mustang, I don't know if Ford still provides them but they did at one point.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
I got the same style letter from Ford dated December 8, 2010 - bought my Bronco in March of that year.

Same exact layout. Signed by Mary Anne Maniaol, also.

Seems to me Ford SHOULD know more about its products than anyone else.

Just my opinion/observation - NOT trying to cause trouble.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Flag stupid stuff as prohibited and get it taken down, the letter is legit Ford use to offer them free of charge they were horrible for accuracy, they no longer offer them and just simply refer you to get a Marti report which is a 1000 times better.

yfz450sew

flag stupid stuff as prohibited and get it taken down, the letter is legit ford use to offer them free of charge they were horrible for accuracy, they no longer offer them and just simply refer you to get a marti report which is a 1000 times better.

my letter says my mustang was built in michigan when it was in fact built in san jose. The marti reports are without question much better but the ford letters are pretty cool.

McLeod

Before the letter was whited out or redacted, it was addressed to a member here who used to live in that general area and unless that guy changed his user name, is not the OP.
Maybe he will chime in.

You shouldn't flag something just because you don't understand it.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Should be a v-8
Dana 30 not a 44
The letter and ***If you are reading this, I have not yet sold it. Due to an overwhelming flood of full price sight unseen offers, please email your best offer to be considered.***

Sketchy Sketchy
Using Craigslist to get the highest bidder, If it was in Alabama I would think Socks learned some new tricks.

No sheet... lol

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Saw this at Puyallup this weekend. It’s definitely one you want to get hands on with to make sure you’re comfortable with the body work. The price was 14k. Didn’t spend to much time looking it over but it doesn’t look like it sold.

Hozr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oly, WA
This is a real for sale ad from a solid guy. I love how everyone assumes it's a scam straight off....

My letter states mines a 68 when it was clearly built in 67. The letters are not real accurate and if you rely on it you'er a sucker!