• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL Buyer Beware! halzaczac on eBay

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru

Yup that's a socks and sandals build. I really like the factory locking hub on one side and the Warn on the other. I don't what World Wide's reputation is but it is going to take a beating after this one.

Me thinks they need a few (dozen) more pics with the fingers pointing out flaws..... Have read some interesting threads on WW from folks here who have purchased from them, but seems they are really stooping to new lows with this one.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I wonder if World Wide got scammed on a trade for this turd?

That's what I wondered also.....How did it go from a shyster in Scottsboro, AL to someone like World Wide looking like it does? I know WW has many questionable autos, but this the crown jewel of the stables!!

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
I thought WW was a consignment dealer.
Maybe, he couldn't sell it due to his reputation and found another way to scam by running through WW, hoping someone would not catch it??
%)

McLeod

It probably on consignment.

Couldn't sell on Ebay @ $6k so list on consignment @ 19k :eek:

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It probably on consignment.

Couldn't sell on Ebay @ $6k so list on consignment @ 19k :eek:

Like trying to get rid of a couch for free...put $25 on it and people will fight over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I thought WW was a consignment dealer.
Maybe, he couldn't sell it due to his reputation and found another way to scam by running through WW, hoping someone would not catch it??
%)

Don't think their reputation is much better;)

BeardedBlues

I guess he finally got over the facebook page and started trying to put Broncos together again.