• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX ‘77 w/Kevlar Paint - Not Mine

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Picture quality makes it tough to gauge, either blurry or shaded too much.

Personally, I would never buy it due to the bedliner instead of paint.....but that is just me.

If bedliner was such a good idea, you would see alot more vehicles done that way AND you just don't.

Go see it in person.

OP
OP
C

Ckusa

Thanks for the insight. As you said, I’m hesitant about the Kevlar paint. I saw it a while back parked at a local shopping center and it looked great. I couldnt find anything online about how/if you’re able to change the colors like with normal paint and don’t like the idea of being locked in with a certain product.

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
The only way to get hardened bedliner off is with brute force! Wire wheel and scraper..... Frankly its ruined unless that is EXACTLY what you want and have no intention of ever selling it.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
The only way to get hardened bedliner off is with brute force! Wire wheel and scraper..... Frankly its ruined unless that is EXACTLY what you want and have no intention of ever selling it.

pretty sure it will burn off:eek:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
For sure.. A lot of it is preference.. Not a bunch out there w/the bedliner like that

Picture quality makes it tough to gauge, either blurry or shaded too much.

Personally, I would never buy it due to the bedliner instead of paint.....but that is just me.

If bedliner was such a good idea, you would see alot more vehicles done that way AND you just don't.

Go see it in person.