• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO 74 Bronco SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

drcarter0734

Loc.
Raymore
74 Bronco
Free and Clear Missouri Title in my name. Did not register last year due to rebuild.
Currently located in Raymore, MO
All parts are new along with every nut and bolt. No expense has been spared, over $30k invested to date in parts not including labor and beer. My loss is your gain. Moving to new home and space is limited. Drivetrain is ready to go. Needs to be aligned. Add tires and rims of your choice, rollers on it now. Body and paint and finish interior in your colors and its done. Will not part out. All or nothing. Have many extra parts new and used. All new lighting, extra hard top sides and lift gate. Extra door. I have started on the body panel alignment. Not my thing but attempted. I would entertain keeping the 5.0 if someone was wanting to go with a 351W. Whole package $21,500. If you are not interested in the motor and would like to go with a 351W we can discuss. I could use the motor on my sons Foxbody. Prices below are estimations. I have receipts for everything purchased to date.
Body
All new sheet metal body (uncut at the moment). NO RUST. Rhino lined inside and out ($10,700)
New driver door. Original passenger ($500)
Original hood ($100)
New Wild Horses fenders ($500)
Have a hard top that needs minor work. ($450)
Only missing body parts is the tailgate
BC Bronco Dash – Powered Black Wrinkle. Custom with F150 Platinum floating AC vents (3). Vintage Billit Air Controls ($1000)
Ididit tilt automatic steering column with aftermarket steering wheel and collapsible steering shaft ($1100)
BC Broncos AC system ($1000)
Used Recaro front seats currently in vehicle for mock up ($100)
Chassis/Drivetrain
Frame blasted and painted with POR15 and POR chassis paint ($700)
New coil buckets and F250 shock hangers on front ($300)
Frame boxed from rear to mid frame. (Was expecting to put a much higher HP motor in)
Dana 44 with Ford Disc brake set up. Detroit Locker and 4:56 gears. Completely rebuilt. ($1400)
Ford 9” small bearing with Detroit Locker and 4:56 gears. Completely rebuilt ($1200)
All stainless and braided brake lines ($300)
Stainless feed and return fuel lines ($275)
Sway bars front and rear. Front is quick disconnect. ($900)
Rancho 9k shocks. Rear shock loop. ($450)
4x4x2 power steering gear box ($750)
WH steering linkage ($300)
Drop pitman arm ($70)
Adjustable Track Bar ($140)
WH Track Bar Riser Bracket ($100)
BC Broncos regular length AR15 Radius Arms. 4 degree bushings ($1000)
2” body lift ($200)
91 Mustang 5.0 EFI – Mildly built with AFR heads, Comp Cam, Scorpion Rockers, GT-40 intake, BC Broncos headers, BC Broncos 2-1 exhaust. Ron Francis EFI wiring harness. 1 mile on motor. Fully broke in. Serpentine belt set up. ($5000)
87 Truck AOD – Completely rebuilt. 1 mile on transmission. ($1500)
Custom drive shafts ($550)
Rebuilt Dana 20 transfer case. New yokes and twin stick ($700)
American Autowire complete wiring harness. 90% complete wired. Just need to finish tail lights ($1000)
21 gallon Sherman Tank with fuel pump in tank ($750)
New TBP aluminum radiator for EFI swap ($500)
BC Broncos 3 ½ lift. All poly bushings ($750)
I have a lot of extra new and used parts that would go with truck.

If interested contact Derrick at 816 516 3138 or derrick.carter@vzw.com Email for pictures. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.