• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What’s it worth?

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Well then you will have 2 very rusty Broncos. In your current situation I would use good cash for a New Bronco body. You will be much farther along in the end.

Bronco's parked over dirt and grass get so much corrosion just from evaporation moisture from the ground.

OP
OP
akforsyth

akforsyth

Contributor
If you are willing to drive 12 hours you should get at least 100 pictures, but for God's sake turn them right-side-up I got serious vertigo issues!! ;D Good luck

Yeah, sorry about that! They were right side up in my phone but once I loaded them on here they were all turned. Not too sure if I can turn them on here!

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Happens all the time!! Here are a few that people like me can look at without the nausea ;)

Attachments

• Vernon1.jpg
    Vernon1.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 20
  • Vernon2.jpg
    Vernon2.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Vernon3.jpg
    Vernon3.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 22

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I see lots of patches, would really like to see the undercarriage, but I would guess it does not look good, especially if it's been parked out in the grass vs pavement/concrete. maybe $3500??

oops Rusty already said that :-X