• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

D20 input O Ring part # ?

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Help - looking for a fresh O ring for the tcase input...anyone know this part# and vendor? I’ve searched and just can’t ID a replacement?

Thanks,
Dave

Attachments

• 8F1BCA6E-4151-4BC2-A75D-1C8A64D2E6D0.jpg
    8F1BCA6E-4151-4BC2-A75D-1C8A64D2E6D0.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 40

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
Used to be available at JBG. Don't know if they still are.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thought we had them too, but I don't see it.
If I'm looking at the correct seal, the part number is either #49302 for one that is 2.627" diameter, or #47583 for the one that is 2.762" diameter.

Seems like that needs a bigger one, so measure yours just to see if it falls into that category.

Paul

OP
OP
Cortez

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Thanks guys - the O ring is 4” id. I installed it 9 years ago when I lived in your town Viper. Just thought it should be replaced while I’m “in there”, but current one is smooth and no rotting so I may just re-use it. If I pick one up from Home Depot will it have the same resistance to petroleum products or will they be different material?

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think you'd have to read the details at the point of purchase. Some might be just for water filter housings or something like that, and not be resistant to petroleum.
But I bet they have some that are oil resistant.

Too bad every town doesn't have an "O-Ring Depot" too!

Paul

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
Have you tried Advance Adapters? You'd think they'd have it since that's one of their adapters.

And they still sell and base a bunch of their adapters for the D20 off that design.
HTH, Joe

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Have you tried Advance Adapters? You'd think they'd have it since that's one of their adapters.

And they still sell and base a bunch of their adapters for the D20 off that design.
HTH, Joe

Thats where i pulled the oring part numbers.

OP
OP
Cortez

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Thanks guy -for some reason I could not find it on ADvance Adapers, appreciate the help.