Bronco Hut    

Ford Bronco Parts - Classic Vintage Early Bronco Parts   Toms Bronco Parts   BC Broncos
Community
 Message Forum
 Photo Gallery
 Event Calendar
 Book Reviews
 Bronco Wallpaper
 Bronco FAQ
 Link Back to CB!
 600+ Bronco Links!

Search all Bronco Links
Buy / Sell
 Classifieds / Want Ads
 Vendor Forum
James Duff
Rust Bullet
Sexton Offroad
Bronco Tech
Recent Tech Articles
 •Holley Carb Tips
 •Aussie Locker
 •C6 203 205 Doubler
 •4 Link
 •Clutch Replacement
 •Early Turn Signals
 •C4 Improvements
 •Threaded Dipstick
 •NV3550 5 spd
     More Tech...
Ford Bronco Parts - Classic Vintage Early Bronco Parts

Welcome to the ClassicBroncos.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a GUEST which limits your access to viewing only. To take advantage of all the forum features please take a moment to register. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact the admin. If you've lost your password click here.

Go Back   ClassicBroncos.com Forums > 66-77 Ford Bronco > Bronco Chat > Vendor Forum & Current Mass Buys

Old 09/13/17, 12:24 PM   #1
Classic4x4Mkt
Sponsor/Vendor

Classic 4x4 Market - New Vendor

Dear Fellow ClassicBroncos.com Members,

Classic 4x4 Market (C4M) is proud to become a Supporting Vendor for ClassicBroncos.com! We've had many Bronco listings in the past, so it's only right that we formally become part of the community.

C4M is a selling platform for classic 4x4s (up to model-year 1985, in all "conditions"), and currently offers "Auctions" as our primary selling tool. Starting bids are at a low $200 to motivate bidders, and the Reserve Price feature protects sellers from less-than-enthusiastic bidding; auctions last for 7 or 10 days, your choice. 20 photographs and 1 video are allowed in each listing.

To the surprise of many, our services are FREE; there are no fees whatsoever, to either seller or bidder. We derive our income from display ads.

Once your auction goes live, we promote it on our Facebook and Twitter pages, regional Craigslist boards, as well as in our periodic electronic newsletter. Our active website visitors are 17,000+ per month, and we have garnered 10,000+ Likes on Facebook - these numbers have continued to rise since our company’s inception in March, 2017.

See the latest Bronco listings at the following link; we will also post new listings here when they arrive:

Bronco Listings

If we've piqued your interest, click the following link to sign up, then click the "Sell" link to set up your first auction:

Please feel free to contact us at info@classic4x4market.com.

Thank you!

We were a sponsor for the 2017 Northwest Bronco Roundup, and look forward to doing the same for the next Bronco Daze.

Last edited by Classic4x4Mkt; 09/13/17 at 10:48 PM..

Classic 4x4 Market
www.classic4x4market.com
info@classic4x4market.com
Classic4x4Mkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/13/17, 01:45 PM   #2
NicksTrix
Bronco Guru

Dream Big

Denver, NC
eBay: NicksTrix
welcome aboard!

NicksTrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/13/17, 09:38 PM   #3
half cab
Contributor
equestrian patcher

ride like the wind bullseye

ms

My Gallery
Garage
Koool....

76 SPORT 351W C4 PDB
half cab is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09/13/17, 10:20 PM   #4
Classic4x4Mkt
Sponsor/Vendor

Thanks, folks! We hope to be of some use to the members.

Since we first posted earlier today, we've had 45 members click over to our website - we see that as a great start! Thank you.

Classic 4x4 Market
www.classic4x4market.com
Old 09/14/17, 06:46 AM   #5
clarrance
Contributor
Bronco Guru

Maryville TN

My Gallery
Garage
Welcome aboard. I've been following C4M on Facebook for a while now. A lot of cool vehicles for sale. Keep up the good work.

1969 Sport Red uncut original 64k

1974 Sport Black frame off restoration
clarrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/14/17, 08:41 AM   #6
Classic4x4Mkt
Sponsor/Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarrance View Post
Welcome aboard. I've been following C4M on Facebook for a while now. A lot of cool vehicles for sale. Keep up the good work.
Clarrance, thanks for the kind compliments and keeping an eye on us all this time; we will try to do even better in the future.

It seems as if you edited out some comments about the photos being too small so as to negatively affect your bidding decisions... are you referring to the photos on Facebook, or on the website? There isn't a whole lot that we can do to Facebook's format, but on the website, if you click on a photo, it triggers the "Slideshow" mode and shows all photos in an enlarged format.

If you haven't tried the above (click on a photo), give it a shot. If this is still too small for you, we will look into tweaking the software to further enlarge the photos so that details become more visible.

Thanks for your suggestion, Clarrance, and we welcome any and all suggestions/comments/opinions from other members so that we can better address your needs and tastes. Please feel free to post here as often as you like.

By the way, you will see plenty of Fixed Pricing listings still on our website - these are listings from before we transitioned to the auctions-only format on 8/30/17, and will gradually disappear as they expire. The number of our listings will shrink a bit as we restrict to auctions-only - if you or a friend has a vehicle for sale, please consider our service, as we definitely have sufficient eyeballs to produce a few decent bids (as long as you're not asking $120K for your beautiful Bronco! ), and will do our best to promote your rig wherever/whenever we can.

Happy Thursday, everybody!

Classic 4x4 Market
www.classic4x4market.com
Old 09/15/17, 05:15 AM   #7
clarrance
Contributor
Bronco Guru

Maryville TN

My Gallery
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic4x4Mkt View Post
Clarrance, thanks for the kind compliments and keeping an eye on us all this time; we will try to do even better in the future.

It seems as if you edited out some comments about the photos being too small so as to negatively affect your bidding decisions... are you referring to the photos on Facebook, or on the website? There isn't a whole lot that we can do to Facebook's format, but on the website, if you click on a photo, it triggers the "Slideshow" mode and shows all photos in an enlarged format.

If you haven't tried the above (click on a photo), give it a shot. If this is still too small for you, we will look into tweaking the software to further enlarge the photos so that details become more visible.

Thanks for your suggestion, Clarrance, and we welcome any and all suggestions/comments/opinions from other members so that we can better address your needs and tastes. Please feel free to post here as often as you like.

By the way, you will see plenty of Fixed Pricing listings still on our website - these are listings from before we transitioned to the auctions-only format on 8/30/17, and will gradually disappear as they expire. The number of our listings will shrink a bit as we restrict to auctions-only - if you or a friend has a vehicle for sale, please consider our service, as we definitely have sufficient eyeballs to produce a few decent bids (as long as you're not asking $120K for your beautiful Bronco! ), and will do our best to promote your rig wherever/whenever we can.

Happy Thursday, everybody!
I edited my post because I felt like I was wrong with my comments. You are correct the small pictures are on Facebook. I visited your website and the picture quality is much better. Keep up the good work.

1969 Sport Red uncut original 64k

1974 Sport Black frame off restoration
clarrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/16/17, 10:46 AM   #8
Classic4x4Mkt
Sponsor/Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarrance View Post
I edited my post because I felt like I was wrong with my comments. You are correct the small pictures are on Facebook. I visited your website and the picture quality is much better. Keep up the good work.
Not to worry, clarrance!

On another note, we have a fixed-price 1975 Bronco ending in about 3 hours... this is a legacy listing, submitted before we transitioned to an "auctions-only" business model.

There seems to be some hesitance among sellers when it comes to auctions, preferring to stay with a fixed price model where they can "name their price". They don't realize, however, that they do not have up-to-the-minute knowledge of market demand for their vehicle - they could be missing out on thousands of dollars of upside with an unknown buyer who just HAD to have the vehicle. Furthermore, there is no downside to an auction, as the seller is protected by a reserve price. Hopefully, we can convince more sellers to think this way, and become more receptive to the auction model. As we all know, the more listings, the more eyeballs, and the more buyers - it's good for everyone. If you have comments or thoughts on this topic, we'd love to read them right here in this thread. :-)

Without further ado, here's the link to the '75 Bronco, with a photo attached:

https://goo.gl/VSZbyu

Classic 4x4 Market
www.classic4x4market.com
Old 10/09/17, 08:59 AM   #9
Classic4x4Mkt
Sponsor/Vendor

Just listed last night is a '74, which was featured previously in the Bronco magazine (Bronco Driver?). There are more details to the vehicle on our site, but here's the seller's short, overall description:

1974 Ford Bronco. It was featured in Bronco magazine issue #47. Frame off restoration was done back then. Still in great shape. Runs and drives good. Always garaged. No rust. Comes with hard top , soft top, bikini top, hard doors and rock doors. Killer sound system with two amps. Rear seat not installed.

Here's the link to the listing's page:
https://www.classic4x4market.com/Lis...tm_source=CB74

[IMG][/IMG]

Classic 4x4 Market
www.classic4x4market.com
Old 10/22/17, 09:54 PM   #10
Classic4x4Mkt
Sponsor/Vendor

Here's a recent listing:

1966 Bronco

Classic 4x4 Market
www.classic4x4market.com
Old 10/22/17, 10:00 PM   #11
Classic4x4Mkt
Sponsor/Vendor

And another:

1975 Bronco "Resto-mod"

Classic 4x4 Market
www.classic4x4market.com
Old 10/22/17, 10:39 PM   #12
andyp
Contributor

Nor Cal
Garage
Not seeing any auction listings.

1968 U13 Roadster
1971 Baja
andyp is offline   Reply With Quote

ClassicBroncos.com Forums > 66-77 Ford Bronco > Bronco Chat > Vendor Forum & Current Mass Buys

Tags
auction, craigslist, ebay, price, sale