• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

*LAST EVER** HowiPalooZa 2018. Apr 26-29 (Regular Ranch fees apply)

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You can't get it in with just 1 psi in the tires? They just don't make garages for enthusiasts. You have to build/spec your own!

LOL, Oh I'm about at the point of TRYING it, soon as it warms up..

it's just the DOOR w/the issue, after that I can air the tires back up

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I swapped out my passenger side fixed 5 point harness for a 5 point on 3 inertia reels....my co pilot was being a winy arse.

I booked a room in town for a back up, just in case the rain is that bad or I do not want to swim to my cot.

NO FREAKING Rain for the Last EVER Howiepalooza darn it LOL

I think all I need to do is fuel and check u-bolts on the rear axle. Gotta let my hand heal first.

So, looking ahead at the weather... promising!!

Hope that hand heals fast.. :)

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I wish I could 'cause I'd really like to meet you sprdv1 because you add a bunch to this forum, plus anyone named "Howie" is aces in my book!

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I wish I could 'cause I'd really like to meet you sprdv1 because you add a bunch to this forum, plus anyone named "Howie" is aces in my book!

Wish you could sir.. I've missed some of these and attended some..

Usually a great group (small to medium sized) that hang out, wheel the trails around the park, hang out. We always have a great time Wet or not

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Hope that hand heals fast.. :)

Thanks! I need to add "Oil change" to the list too, but that's pretty easy given I can get the oil filter off!

I am really looking forward to this event! Anyone know where if you can buy ice there at the park? I try to freeze some large containers with ice, but my cooler just won't keep for too long.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks! I need to add "Oil change" to the list too, but that's pretty easy given I can get the oil filter off!

I am really looking forward to this event! Anyone know where if you can buy ice there at the park? I try to freeze some large containers with ice, but my cooler just won't keep for too long.

I don't recall honestly.. Shoot them an email and they'll respond.

Post it back up here if you think about it :)

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
To the top... Getting closer, got to get some prep done this weekend

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nice. Have fun

Got drivers side new wheel spacers on. And checked oil, tranny fluid this Morning
Weather sux.

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Got my oil changed and tightened my leaf spring bolts. Good thing as there were a couple that were pretty loose. I think my bronco is ready to go. I need to source a small tent and begin meal planning.

Weather is still looking to be GREAT!!

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Got my oil changed and tightened my leaf spring bolts. Good thing as there were a couple that were pretty loose. I think my bronco is ready to go. I need to source a small tent and begin meal planning.

Weather is still looking to be GREAT!!

I hope the weather cooperates. Guess I should check those too
But if I break em i upgrade em. Haha

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Wife and I will be leaving as soon as she gets off work that Friday, reservations made at America's Best Value Inn for Friday and Saturday night. Sure looking forward to seeing old friends, making new ones, and having a bunch of wheeling fun ;D

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
I hope the weather cooperates. Guess I should check those too
But if I break em i upgrade em. Haha

That is the logic I use as well. Trouble is, these go, they usually take a u-joint with them, if not more.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Wife and I will be leaving as soon as she gets off work that Friday, reservations made at America's Best Value Inn for Friday and Saturday night. Sure looking forward to seeing old friends, making new ones, and having a bunch of wheeling fun ;D

glad your going to be able to make it again buddy:cool:

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Safe travels mister