• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The Monster Garage Bronco Has Been Found!!

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
JUST POSTED THE FINAL VIDEO BELOW!

Monster Mike is bound and determined to get his old Bronco back. There is only one problem...IT HAS DISAPPEARED!

Him and his buddies, The Ford Horsemen, are turning over every rock and clicking through every craigslist page in hopes of finding it.

This may be really good or really bad but we get to follow along in a few short videos they put together. please leave a comment and don't hold back! The more these boys are heckled the better.

Watch below and see how this unfolds.

[youtube]eUFX1syMrGY[/youtube]

Can anyone spot the celebrity guest appearances?

[youtube]aYJqSk3xi48[/youtube]

Honestly I think Suzy was just joking but Monster Mike seems to think he's got a chance...

Even though MM is clearly regretting his decision I think I would have to agree with Suzy since she was obviously just kidding. What an Idiot LOL

[youtube]hbtW1bLXwLA[/youtube]

All we have to say is...wow

Looks like MM has exhausted almost every lead that The Ford Horsemen dug up.

We are sitting here wondering what happens next and why the heck does he love Kevin Bacon so much??

The conclusion to this mess has finally arrived!! Watch below as we see Monster Mike reach new levels of self deprecation. :eek:

[youtube]D2vrba5lTWQ[/YouTube]

Last edited:

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
David Hasselhoff?? :cool:

DavidHasselhoff_1260286005.jpeg

Last edited:

Eoth

Bronco Guru
Perhaps...

Attachments

• Capture 2.JPG
    Capture 2.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 123
OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Those are all correct answers!

There are a few more...

If you find em, post up a pic of what you found :cool:

Eoth

Bronco Guru
I know the "driver" was already identified, but here is the pic...

Attachments

• Capture 3.JPG
    Capture 3.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 194

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I know the "driver" was already identified, but here is the pic...

HA HA HA HA!!! YES!!

That Duffy sure is a trickster. you gotta be quick with him!!;D

One of those David hasselhoff sightings was supposed to be Fabio but the pictures got moved around a few times.

I feel as if I owe you guys an explanation to some of the ridiculousness so here goes.

Duffy in the car is what Suzy and I refer to as Flat Dad. We brought him to BTO 17 because Mr. Duff could not attend that year. Mr. Duff graciously let me drive his Bronco on the sand dunes while Flat Dad watched over me.

David Hasselhoff or better yet Michael Knight's connection is silly and simple. One of the Ford Horseman has an all black bronco and we nicknamed it the Knight Rider bronco aka KRB. Naturally that gave the driver the nickname The Hoff.

Now Fabio is not as easy to explain but it makes for a hilarious story.

There are quite a few more inside jokes I will have to bring to light so the shenanigans make more sense and possibly make this stuff even more funny?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
It appears this second video has gone in a completely different direction than what any of us expected. Honestly I think Suzy was just joking but Monster Mike seems to think he's got a chance...

As Suzy said, What an Idiot %)

HAHA... Funny

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I thought Suzy was a little hard on Monster Mike. He just wants his Bronco back. We can all relate to that! :cool:

LOL!

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
ok.... whats up with the rubber ducks?

I was waiting for someone to ask ;D

Remember earlier I explained the reason behind Michael Knight being in video 1?

Well the Knight Rider Bronco aka KRB went to BTO 2017 with a giant inflatable rubber duck mounted to the top of his Bronco.

It was awesomely ridiculous!

Attachments

• IMG_6944.JPG
    IMG_6944.JPG
    172.9 KB · Views: 143

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I thought Suzy was a little hard on Monster Mike. He just wants his Bronco back. We can all relate to that! :cool:

LOL!

Gotta keep him in check ya know.. them 4 Fordmen run wild sometimes :)