• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1974 lubr

Status
Not open for further replies.

jspurl3

Loc.
Baton Rouge, LA

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_1061.jpg
    IMG_1061.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_1069.jpg
    IMG_1069.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1071.jpg
    IMG_1071.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1075.jpg
    IMG_1075.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
OP
OP
jspurl3

jspurl3

Loc.
Baton Rouge, LA
Thanks for the compliments

Nice rig! What's the reserve?

Tylurk it's not far from the bid! Number is 225-931-1910 if you have any questions about the bronco!

Personally the only thing I would change about the bronco is I'd put a 5spd manual in it which isn't a big feat... A lot of people love an auto that's the only reason I haven't.

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
I have seen this rig in person... Very solid. And John is as straight up as they come. He will certainly treat you right......

MyOriginal66

Bronco Guru
I have had nothing but great dealings with John, super straight up Bronco loving dude! Haven't seen this bronco in person but whatever he says it is, IT IS.

Good luck on the sale. I hope you spend the proceeds on number 036! Better yet, keep the green one and sell the red one back to me:cry:

OP
OP
jspurl3

jspurl3

Loc.
Baton Rouge, LA
Could this be safely driven home some 500 miles?

Kevin

I'd hate to tell you could and then something happen and I feel awful afterwards, but I can tell you I did 150 miles to cruisin the coast last year, drove it all weekend, then 150 back home no problem. That was last October.

More recently I brought it up to the Smoky Mountains for Bronco Super Celebration in April. I trailered it there but cruised all weekend. Edelbrock carb didn't like all the hills. Since then I added the Holley Truck Avenger.

If it meets my reserve I'll be happy to bring it to a mechanic in town to give it a once over before you fly down. It drives great on the interstate I just haven't put those kind of miles at one time.

Here's pic at the beach and in the mountains!

Attachments

• mtns2.jpg
    mtns2.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 65
  • mtns4.jpg
    mtns4.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 72
  • mtns5.jpg
    mtns5.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 71
  • biloxi.jpg
    biloxi.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 74
  • mtns3.jpg
    mtns3.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
OP
OP
jspurl3

jspurl3

Loc.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have had nothing but great dealings with John, super straight up Bronco loving dude! Haven't seen this bronco in person but whatever he says it is, IT IS.

Good luck on the sale. I hope you spend the proceeds on number 036! Better yet, keep the green one and sell the red one back to me:cry:

Thanks buddy! People still think I'm crazy when I tell that story. Baton Rouge to Los Angeles, load up, turn around and head back. A lot of coffee was consumed on that trip, all for a bronco!

OP
OP
jspurl3

jspurl3

Loc.
Baton Rouge, LA
Happy Labor Day everyone! Auction ends today!

Thanks for all the kind words let me know if anyone has any other questions about it

Status
Not open for further replies.