• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gauge cluster refurbishing

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I don't see why we couldn't fit a small gauge in at the bottom. Its also easy to install idiot lights (small LEDs) at the bottom of the inner bezel.

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
15789823103_52fbd59497_b.jpg

tommyg

Contributor
Looks like you do great work...though I've sent an e-mail and left a voice mail in the past month with no response to either. Just FYI, as I'm about to order a new cluster due to your lack of response. Most of my gauges are out, so maybe it's a cheaper option anyway, but feedback nonetheless.

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Im sorry for missing you!! Feel free to text me at the same number if i dont answer. You can also PM me through the forum if needed.

Kevin

Looks like you do great work...though I've sent an e-mail and left a voice mail in the past month with no response to either. Just FYI, as I'm about to order a new cluster due to your lack of response. Most of my gauges are out, so maybe it's a cheaper option anyway, but feedback nonetheless.

FlogginHarvey

Loc.
Wichita
Thanks!!! Mine showed up last week and installed today! Nice to know what old Sweet Pea is doing heading down the road!!!

Core will ship back end of the week