• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Best vendor

Mrjgp

Hey all,
I’m in central Florida I need to order fenders windshield frame rockers. Shipping gets expensive since most of the vendors are West coast. What’s my best bet?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You just missed all the Black Friday, Free Shipping deals....

That would've helped a lot.

OP
OP
Mrjgp

Mrjgp

You just missed all the Black Friday, Free Shipping deals....

That would've helped a lot.

True. I believe Summit has free shipping. I didn’t even own the bronco during Black Friday.

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
Looks like this may be the best way to go. I can save elsewhere on shipping but not sure how well the parts will align and that’s more important.

You are still going to need to work on those parts.
Broncos are not precisely made.

Timmy390

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
I think it's safe to say these parts are imported......Even Dynacorn is "International"

From the United Pacific site, With our international background and expertise, we search the globe for the best and most reliable products

That said, no matter where they're stamped nothing is going to just bolt up to any old car/truck without some work.

I bought DC front fenders (Blue Oval Industries) and it took 8 hours per side to get them "spot on" with the factory grille and factory doors. The fender was fine but the parts spotwelded to it were in the wrong positions thus had to remove them and reweld.

Bought rocker panels from WH and had to grind here and there to get them fitting spot on. Again it was the parts spot welded together that was the issue.

Can't beat DC's $9.99 and $14.99 flat rate shipping. Well maybe with Summit but you still pay a $9 "handling fee" with them

Tim

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
'handling fee'
That's where they charge you money for physically selling you the thing you are buying from them. %)

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Give Nick *(610) 986-5506‬) a call he is in DE and a really nice guy. I do suggest calling him. He maybe able to give you a better deal.

http://Northeastclassicfordparts.com

Jason

Hey all,
I’m in central Florida I need to order fenders windshield frame rockers. Shipping gets expensive since most of the vendors are West coast. What’s my best bet?

Jaxgtc

Hey all,

You have an NPD right up the road in Ocala. Not sure about differences in product however, they sell two different fenders at significanly different price points, as mentioned above. The cheaper options of anything always scare me. I think some do not have holes for the bronco emblem.

Cortez

Bronco Guru
I just got my fenders from Dennis Carpenter...same price as others and shipping was $14.99 flat rate. Crazy...two boxes nearly 5 ft. Tall and probably 45 lbs shipped fast for that price. Can't say about the fit yet.

OP
OP
Mrjgp

Mrjgp

I just got my fenders from Dennis Carpenter...same price as others and shipping was $14.99 flat rate. Crazy...two boxes nearly 5 ft. Tall and probably 45 lbs shipped fast for that price. Can't say about the fit yet.

Hey David! Ya I think I’m gonna go this route.

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
Give Nick *(610) 986-5506‬) a call he is in DE and a really nice guy. I do suggest calling him. He maybe able to give you a better deal.

http://Northeastclassicfordparts.com

Jason

Second vote for Nick. He will Be very honest on how well repo parts are made. He has experience on using what he sells so he will have first hand knowledge on the quality of a part. He was very helpful when I replaced me door post