• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Western Canada

TAC71

Contributor
Screw facebook ....why not check into starting a forum on here.

OP
OP
hammer

hammer

Bronco Guru
WCEBLogo_zpsb67b1866.jpg

Laker

Nice art work there.Can I get a t-shirt in large! LOL

OP
OP
hammer

hammer

Bronco Guru
Trail run is planned for July 27/28 for you non facebookers

whipsawfacebook_zps584cbbea.png

Last edited:

Laker

Man, that looks like some beauty country right there. Let me ask you this? Will a stock bronco,other than a mild lift make that trip? And are you trying to do an all bronco pilgrimage? Love it and might have to try and take in that run,keep us posted

OP
OP
hammer

hammer

Bronco Guru
You should be fine. I saw lots of stock trucks going through the last time I went. When I did it it was the first week of September though and it was bone dry. Trying to avoid all the september dust. And the alpine meadows are beautiful in the spring.

Most of the trail is very wide. As long as you stick to the trail and don't go screwing around you should be fine. We'll have multiple trucks so getting a tug or some help isn't any issue. That's half the fun.

And yes all bronco pilgrimage is the goal. Nothing ever happens this side of the border. Trying to change that.

rae61

Good on you for getting something going for us western Canada folks! Thanks for posting the information here for those not on Facebook, keep updating the thread.

Agreed, great graphic let us know if you get shirts or stickers made-up.

Laker

So July 27-28 is a confirmed Bingo? Where is a nice camping spot that would be a good staging area for this run? I dont do facebook either.

OP
OP
hammer

hammer

Bronco Guru
lol, yeah if you start a facebook account your balls fall off, you turn gay and go straight to hell. I'm a badass what can I say.

July 27-28 is confirmed. I will be going regardless. We have 3 "maybe's" confirmed.

As far as a staging spot I will be camping the Friday night (26th) at the 18km mark up the fsr from hwy #3. We'll meet there, I'll bring signs to mark it.

TAC71

Contributor
As far as a stock Bronco doing Whipsaw....a stock Honda Civic can do that trail.....you won't even lock your hubs....

OP
OP
hammer

hammer

Bronco Guru
Haven't been on here much lately but thought I'd bump this up for anyone new in the area. Hit up the facebook page to join. Sitting at 35 members.

Also just did our first run of swag. I have a pdf of the final proof but can't figure out how to share that with you on here.

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I love Western Canada, I spend a week there every year Goose Hunting around Hines Creek, near the Peace River.

grizzmandan

whipsaw

Haven't been on here much lately but thought I'd bump this up for anyone new in the area. Hit up the facebook page to join. Sitting at 35 members.

Also just did our first run of swag. I have a pdf of the final proof but can't figure out how to share that with you on here.

We are planing a trip July 12-16, coming from the lower 48. I have a 68 Bronco, my youngest is driving a Ford Ranger, and my oldest has some sort of a Heep. Really looking forward to it and, got a lot of good info from this thread.