• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Complete bronco!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guidoverduci

Loc.
NorCal
I’m looking for a zero rust, complete running bronco. 35K budget. Not into the bone stock restored look, more of 2-4 inch lift, 351 or fuel injected. Solid, lined up body that needs no work. Power steering / brakes. I don’t mind if it needs paint, but that’s about it. It doesn’t need to be show quality, but that potential needs to be there. Clean and great looking engine bay should be there too. I can’t find a solid, clean, rustless, resto-mod anywhere for 35k.

TheGanzman

Loc.
San Clemente
FWIW, I took 15 minutes out of my day to write a comprehensive PM to this guy yesterday, and didn't even receive the COURTESY of a response, positive OR negative...

OP
OP
G

guidoverduci

Loc.
NorCal
Sorry... I’m on vacation with my family. I was going to respond when I had more time. Maybe do the COURTESY of waiting more than 24 hours for a response. %) . The short answer is, no, but thanks for your time. And currently, I’m not in the market.

OP
OP
G

guidoverduci

Loc.
NorCal
And to add, automatic preferred. And I don’t mind if metal has been replaced, as long as it was done nicely.

bronco italiano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I can’t find a solid, clean, rustless, resto-mod anywhere for 35k.

-That is the problem, your budget is below what it would take to deliver your request.

-That is an expensive, but very desirable, build project.

-Mine took over 2 years, couldn't be happier, but is took alot of money.

-Reconsider your budget or expectations.

-35k is right at the point these days for a super nice (naturally aspirated) bronco.

I am in Stockton and will be at WH Broncotoberfest and will have my Bronco there. Look it over and get some ideas/expectations.
BI

OP
OP
G

guidoverduci

Loc.
NorCal
I hear ya. I’m not very picky, I know what 35k should get me these days. I’m going on my 3rd bronco in 8 years.. it’s a disease! Lol. With that being said... I found a great one. 23k and I think it’s the best base I’ve had. Now I’ve got 12k to play with to pretty it up! I’m definitely going to try and make the swap meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.