• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL 70 Bronco for sale! $11,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPM289

I hate to even think of doing this but the family has decided to move back to AL from NC. I have been here in AL for 5 weeks looking for work and nothing has come yet, getting low on funds and have to get a house to rent and pay to move everything living with in-laws now. SO I am selling the 70 details as follows

My 70 is all fiberglass tub and nose, Nose is removable, Hood is removable also, has monster cage, racing seats custom dash with liquid filled gauges, 38.5x11x15 swampers, 4in lift (I think), D44, Power steering, 302 4 bbl, 3 speed on floor, twin sticks, fuel cell, Removable racing steering wheel, Autometer Liquid filled gauges, Painless wiring harness, door inserts, gorilla flares, 100w off road lights (not wired yet) and full length bikini top. New paint not perfect but nice! I do not want to sell it but in order to purchase a newer truck and pay for move back to AL I will sell it. Bronco is at my Brothers house in NC.

Will be sold with a Alabama bill of sale no titles in AL on anything this old. I have not registered it but have notarized bill of sale from when I purchased it in GA no titles issued there either on old vehicles. I was working on it in NC when I lived up there but moving back to AL so did not register it up there. NC assigned a built VIN to it as it has a glass tub and State DMV check was done on VIN off frame and not registered in last 20+ years. State Police ran VIN No theft History on VIN off frame Data tag on glove box door does not match as I bought dash used. NC said they do not go by that and if I wanted a correct one it can be recreated by Marti Auto works, All paperwork from NC can be provided if needed by buyer. I can complete registration up there for additional cost above sale price added to do it. Approximately $500. Process takes 2-3 months minimum to process through NC DMV . I will have to bring it to AL to register it here but that can be arranged also let me know so I can help you.

Please PM me with any questions on Bronco or Title issues before purchase! I have been honest about it and not wanting to mislead anyone. I will give my phone number in PM, Possible partial trade for a Nice 7.3 powerstroke or proven bullet proofed 6.0 F250 4 door truck.

Asking 11,500 for my baby. Will make someone a great rig lots of goodies already there!

Bronco44.jpg

Bronco47.jpg

Bronco45.jpg

Bronco48.jpg

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
For the right guy that is a perfect eb.

I wish you weren't selling it, but GLWS if you do.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Don't life just suck sometimes.. Can always pick up another I suppose.

Good luck sir!

OP
OP
R

RPM289

Thanks! Still trying hard not to have too!!! Just got it the way I wanted it... almost anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.