• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IL 2wd np435 output shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illinois73

Looking for a 2wd np435 output shaft and tail housing with speedo provision. I Bought a nice trans for cheap but it's for a divorced case with no speedometer provision. Thanks

bronconut1

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a 2wd np435 with advanced adapter for early bronco for $350 .

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
The divorced 4x4 NP435 is what you want for an EB. Remove the non-speedo tail shaft and the output will likely be the correct one to use with a standard Dana 20 EB adapter. I've done this a number of times. The married 4x4 NP435 is incorrect for use in an EB. The divorced 4x4 is the same transmission as the 2wd version.

OP
OP
Illinois73

Illinois73

I'm not looking to use this in my eb. I need a 2wd output shaft and 2wd tail housing with a speedo provision to make my divorced case speedo compatible for use in another project that is 2wd and want a functioning speedometer. If anyone has parts laying around please let me know. Thanks

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I was wondering if that was the case. After trying for years to sell a bunch of left over 2wd tail shafts from EB conversions, I took all of mine to the scrap yard a couple of years ago. I might have one in a corner of the garage somewhere and will take a look, but I'm pretty sure they're all long gone.

Nevadasmith

Loc.
Fallon, Nv
If you are still looking I have a complete np435 2wd, no bell housing, I'm not interested in tearing it apart but I'll make you a great deal on the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.