• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Milwaukee Rolling Cabinet Set at Home Depot

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hey Everyone,

After picking up some light bulbs and walking towards checkout I walked by a display of rolling tool cabinets (Milwaukee, Dewalt and Husky). The Milwaukee caught my eye. There wasn't a price on it, so I asked for help. i was told the price was $599.

I Googled a little when I got home and thought that the price was pretty good.

Here's a link to the Home Depot page that has the cabinet listed for $798: https://www.homedepot.com/b/Tools-Tool-Storage-Tool-Chests-Tool-Chest-Combos/Milwaukee/N-5yc1vZc2g5Zzv?storeSelection=2014,2037,2011,2018,2012

It appears that it may be a discontinued product. (There was also an Amazon ad for the same set for $1,500 (including shipping).)

I went back to Home Depot this afternoon and bought it. Put everything together this evening with the help of a neighbor. It's a great improvement to the boxes I had previously. This set was made in Vietnam; but, the quality, in general seems pretty good. Expensive light bulbs. lol

Anyone interested in a toobox upgrade might want to give this set a look.

Take Care,

Jeff

nickgp

Bronco Guru
The Quaility of the overseas boxes has become much better in the past few years. I bought two Yukons and a US General at Harbor freight. They are leaps and bounds better than my early 80s Craftsman boxes. The Milwaukee and dewalts at Home Depot are really nice.