• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

So Cal Help!

Airborne69

Loc.
Moorpark, CA
I know this belongs in the wanted section but I need them asap.

Basically my temporary registration goes up next week. I need to get my bronco down to the AAA to get the vin checked by the 8th. I just found out a couple days ago that my rear axle shafts are no good. I took them to the machine shop and they said they are too scored from the old bearings to press new ones on.
So does anybody around the Los Angeles area have a set of 9" small bearing 28 spline axle shafts laying around that I could possibly get for cheap, or maybe just borrow until I get new ones?

Thanks,
JJ

badol'74

Loc.
Oxnard
I have a set of large bearing axles from my 74 EB up in Oxnard, CA. Don't know if they can be modified to work. (805) 278-9787 Dave

OP
OP
Airborne69

Airborne69

Loc.
Moorpark, CA
ok well I was able to get axle shafts from socalrick but it turns out they are large bearing axles not small bearing axles.

So once again does anybody in the so cal area have any small bearing 28 spline axle shafts? and maybe be willing to trade for a good set of large bearing axles?