• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Moab is Close Lets get a Roll Call:)

treihesse

Bronco Guru
Im leaving on Monday the 4th from Denver Leaving around 3pm ish. I will be putting the Bronco on a Trailer. Also have a couple friends coming out with a HEEP.

Sabas

We'll be leaving on Friday May 1st from Orange County, CA.
We'll arrive on Sat.

Sabas.

RT

Bronco Guru
We'll be leaving Friday May 1st , hopefully getting off work early .

See you guys Sunday :)

Clint

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
making the HOUR AND A HALF trek over on Sat morning. Ill be set up when you guys roll in. Looking forward to seeing the old faces and meeting the new ones!

broncbuster

I was planning to go until I realized it was during the last week of school! Can't take the kids out the last week of school. Dang It!!!!

NORK2BG

We are leaving Saturday morning and be in Moab Sunday and staying till Saturday driving a F-350 with camper and towing the Bronco.;D

asmith140

Contributor
moab

Be there sat morn. staying at canyonlands in town
red & white 73
see ya
Art

OP
OP
treihesse

treihesse

Bronco Guru
This will be a good Trip... Hey Clint how many sponsors are there for the raffle??

Sbolt19

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Colorado Springs
Wish I was going. I got hit up yesterday by a couple of friends going. They are showing up with 2 EBs on a flat bed Izuzu hauler. I also think that Joe Lougee is going too.

Clint

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
Wish I was going. I got hit up yesterday by a couple of friends going. They are showing up with 2 EBs on a flat bed Izuzu hauler. I also think that Joe Lougee is going too.

yup, joe is da trail guy for the event. Im getting excited. took the EB for a spin today, its ready to find some rocks to climb.