• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Moab is Close Lets get a Roll Call:)

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Well, I just found out that my son does not have school on Monday or Tues. So, I am moving things around to see if I can get out of here on Monday....

Lebe

Loc.
Phx
Bringing my buddy and '68 EB from Phx. Leaving late Wed. to be there for Thursday. Looking forward to it.

burntfish

Loc.
ouray, co
Getting every thing on the trailer tonight and leaving in the morning sometime.I am so ready for Moab heat.

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
I am all loaded and ready to roll, just need to get thru Monday morning and then we will be on the road. We should be there around 9:30 ish if all goes well... Save me a cold one Clint...

Clint

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
I am all loaded and ready to roll, just need to get thru Monday morning and then we will be on the road. We should be there around 9:30 ish if all goes well... Save me a cold one Clint...

awesome! see you soon! beers are good, peoples are showing up, gonna be a good event!