• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Introduction-New guy here!

1Ton73

Loc.
Roseburg, Oregon
Hello, I'm new to the site and wanted to introduce myself. I used to own a 67 half cab back in the early 90's and loved it, but I had to sell it. I recently purchased a 73. It has a 5.0 EFI motor, C4, twin sticked Dana 20, full width Dana 60HP up front, 14 bolt rear, 5.38's, Lock-Rights in both, roughly 3 1/2 inches of Wild Horses lift, 38" TSL SX's on 8 bolt H1's, full family cage, and the rear body is dove-tailed 11". It has lot's of rock-rash, but runs and wheels great.

I look forward to particiaping in the forums!

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
Welcome!!!! You are at the right place! Alot of great people are on this site.
I as well have a dana 60 and a 14 bolt rear. 5.38s... ARB front and Detroit rear.
I shaved the 14 bolt about 1.5" , so now its a 15 bolt.

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
Heres a pic of mine on 1 tons.;) As you can see Im running H1 beadlocks as well. I have the new centers in them. I only have 3.5" backspacing

Attachments

• DSC09799.jpg
    DSC09799.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 58

jmaples

Loc.
SEATTLE,
Welcome

I know that rig, and the previous owner. it has come along ways over the years, congrats.

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Welcome aboard. Looking forward to seeing pics of your ride.

OP
OP
1Ton73

1Ton73

Loc.
Roseburg, Oregon
Here are some pics I got from the previous owner-

broncoonrocks-1.jpg

DSC00684.jpg

backseat.jpg

DSC01275.jpg

OP
OP
1Ton73

1Ton73

Loc.
Roseburg, Oregon
This is the last of them. The guy I bought it from was really cool and IMO gave me a good deal on it. I intend on cleaning it up a bit, maybe doing a little body work, and a rattle can paint job, but that's about it. I just want to run it and enjoy it. I work over-seas and am not home that much so I don't have the time to build another 4x from the ground up, that's why I bought it. I wanted a rig that was ready to wheel when I get home.

I do have a brand new set of 42" PitBull Rockers on another set of H1 8 bolt wheels that I put together a while back that I might try fitting up, we'll have to wait and see on that-

DSC00693.jpg

DSC00694.jpg

DSC00690.jpg