• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN WTB Windshield Wiper Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

FordFarmer

Contributor
Hi All,

Looking for the spring that keeps tension on the wiper blade. The passenger side original on my '71 Sport broke. I'm willing to buy the whole wiper or a whole set to get it. Let me know if you have a spare your willing to sell. Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

Mark

Attachments

• IMG-4835.jpg
    IMG-4835.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG-4836.jpg
    IMG-4836.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 28

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
I have a pair of arms, they are a little different than yours. The arms have adjustable lengths. Here is a pic of the bottom so you can see the mechanism and springs. Let me know if they will work for you.

Attachments

• IMG_1519.jpg
    IMG_1519.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 21
OP
OP
FordFarmer

FordFarmer

Contributor
langster,

Thanks for checking. When/if you have time could you put a ruler to the springs? I'm going to pull my good one off and do the same. Should have done that before posting the add.

Cheers,

Mark

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
I would say the springs are 2 - 3/4" long to the point where they connect. One spring has more coils than the other but they are the same length.

Attachments

• IMG_1524.jpg
    IMG_1524.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 18
OP
OP
FordFarmer

FordFarmer

Contributor
Darn, mine are just under two inches in total length. Thanks for your time anyway.

Cheers,

Mark

512cadillac

wiper arm

I think I have several of the OEM style wiper arms. I will check after work tomorrow and get back to you with the measurements. John

Status
Not open for further replies.