• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO WANTED: Looking for a set of Warflares fender flares

Status
Not open for further replies.

landshark99

Bronco Guru
Looking for a set of Gorilla Warflare fender flares, if you only have front or rear let me know, but need a full set - if they are cut at the bottom they might work as well, let me know what you have, thanks!

jrcflash

I have a set that I can box up and ship. They are used and they have some light primer overspray that would probably come off with some thinner. The fronts are complete and nice. The rears have been slightly trimmed on one end to fit around some rocker protectors. PM me if you are interested and I can text you some pics. I will have to think about a price.

Status
Not open for further replies.