• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Looking for Quarter Panel Inserts - OEM-Style, Parchment

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNCbronco

Contributor
Looking for some nice used Quarter Panel Inserts - OEM-Style, Vinyl, 66-76 Ford Bronco, Parchment color, I know I can buy new ones, but someone mite have some nice ones just laying around not using them anymore, Let me know what you have. Thanks

OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
Bump

I am trying to match my door panels that do not have the chrome trim piece like what they are selling now for the back panels. I guess the chrome ones where for a Ranger package. Does anyone have what I need or know who sells these panels without the chrome trim ? My door panels are made out of vinyl in the color parchment. Thanks again for any help here

House

Minutia Militia
You are not looking for a factory part, so it may be quite difficult to find.
Ford did not produce those panels in Parchment, just colored houndstooth patterns
to match the Ranger interiors.

OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
So you are saying I am going to have to have someone make them for me ? Is there anyone on here that makes them ? Thanks for putting me on the right road.

House

Minutia Militia
Does your truck have the welded in tabs that hold them in place?
I am thinking you are going to need something custom built..?
Sorry, not trying to discourage you, just trying to help out.

OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
Bump

I guess that I can not find good used ones I will have to buy new ones. Who sells the cheapest panels out there ? Seems like the shipping is so high on them. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.