• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I'm the guy on the right

SP66

Bronco Guru
Why is it that this rusted 47 year old all manual drives better than my built ones---glad to be back

Last edited:

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I hope my 72 looks that good whenever I get it finished!

bigpitbull

BRONCO ADDICT
Loc.
Saltillo, MS
Looks like a nice little EB! I would hang on to it and make upgrades as you go. I really like those red stripes. Glad your back!

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Yes I brought back a 1962 chevy once .. Amazing what could be done with real paint.
.. Gee 1965 birth year .. an I was already chasing GIRLS and Driving..
Welcome aboard again. That young man beside you looks like my nephew ..

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Sweet! Nice lookin Half Cab for sure. Really like that color as well for some reason. Best of Luck with it.

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Nice ride for sure. They're only original once, I'd run her that way as long as I could!