• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL 1971

Status
Not open for further replies.

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
Solid mostly original '71 U15, 351C, power disk, PS, PTO, 99% rust free, one repaint (Boxwood Green), runs/ drives great. Text @ 205-468-7670 for pics

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I've seen this Bronco in person. Very solid Bronco and well priced!

Good luck on the sale, Scott!

Attachments

• IMG_1012.JPG
    IMG_1012.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 685
  • IMG_1011.jpg
    IMG_1011.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 697

surfer-b

Contributor
Bronco Guru
that want last long, I cant believe it hasn't already sold

Jaxgtc

Something about a whip antenna and a gun rack that just make a Bronco. Check that.... 2 gun racks!!!

01JLH

Guys, I went and took a look at this bronco. It is a good honest bronco. solid under the hood at the firewall where the inner fenders usually rust. Only problem area I could note is the drivers door. It has several extra screw holes from mirrors over the years and across the door skin about an inch or so from the bottom there is a streak of rust. Probably would be best to replace the door skin. It has a floor shifter for the 3 speed manual transmission that shifts good even though I was not used to it. The belts will squeal if you race the motor a little. The motor could probably use a good tune up, but the 351 Cleveland installation was pretty well sorted out. floor pans looked really good, I don't think any replacement is needed anywhere there. All exterior panels look good with the exception of the drivers door issues. The seller sent me plenty of pictures before I went over to look and the pictures represented exactly what I saw. This bronco has been driven and used but is not the worse for it. It has really good bones to drive as is with a little maintenance or to restore. the seller is a stand up guy and you won't go wrong if this is what you want. I am not warrantying this bronco by any means, but it is a good honest bronco.

Jaxgtc

Good info. What is your assessment of the rust on the roof. Did you see anything in the inside rear corners of the roof?

01JLH

Looked like surface rust on that. I did not dig into the corners and it had a full head liner in it. Headliner will need to be replaced as it is warped up like humidity has got to it over the years.

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
She arrived at about 8:30 tonight. Thanks Scott

Franco - Its a U15GLJ9XXXX - August 1970

Last edited:

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
1strodeo - I already have a Thread started on it. Chat section. pictures included.

Status
Not open for further replies.