• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 77 Parts Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocko1012

1. Needing a fuel tank skid/support. Will travel 2 hrs to pickup. Slidell, LA
2. Filler neck
3. tail gate
4. Engine 5.0

OP
OP
R

Rocko1012

Not sure if it would be worth shipping, run a wire wheel over it and let me know what's left of it. Looks to have a few bad spots. I have a tank.

Ron

lynn w gray

filler neck and boot

2. Filler neck
3. tail gate
4. Engine 5.0

i have a good filler neck and boot. 50 plus shipping from pineville(alexandria)

lynn w gray

fuel tank

2. Filler neck
3. tail gate
4. Engine 5.0

i have the tank, skid plate and filler neck for rear. 100 plus shipping or i'm in pineville,up next to alexandria. 318-229-2264

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
what condition 5.0. i have a fresh short block at the machine shop, heads are reworked. had less than two thousandths wear in the worst cylinder. no cam. have the roller lifters for it. rehoned cylinders, polished the crank. new rings and bearings.

Status
Not open for further replies.