• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

66 seat hinge covers

cbrunken

My '66 has the shorter seat hinge covers. It's missing the longer covers on the opposite side of the seat. Does anyone have the longer hinge cover for the other side?

I have a few extra short hinge covers if anyone needs some. 2 of the 3 are in great shape.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Do the hinges indicate whether your seats are 66? Always wondered about mine

There is a parts wanted forum but I think the hinge covers are hard to find

Attachments

• IMG_3339.jpg
    IMG_3339.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3340.jpg
    IMG_3340.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 35

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
The parts numbers are listed on one of the threads floating around here, sometime in the last couple of years I'm pretty sure. They're extremely hard to come by. IIRC somebody here was matching them up with either a Falcon or Fairlane covers.

OP
OP
C

cbrunken

Seat Hinge covers

C5ZB-6561693-CW is the code on my covers. I've never seen the longer cover, only the short one. I know the short cover was used on several other Fords. I don't think the longer cover was. Those shorter blue covers look to be the same. Black was the only color on the '66 seats.

I'm still new to the classicbronco site, so still figuring out how to navigate the site. Thanks for the direction on where to look for and post parts.

OP
OP
C

cbrunken

Seat Hinge covers

All I know is I have 1 hole on that side of the seat for a screw. All the longer seat hinge covers I've seen have 2 holes for screws. I have to assume there was a seat hinge cover for both sides, but I have only seen the cover for the short side. Any color other than black would not be OE for the '66. My wagon was fairly original and complete (including original seat vinyl), but could be missing the longer side.