• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ocbr 2018

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Anybody ever used a roller to apply acrylic enamel?

51d552ca6e93ba5fadf7b7526707e58e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me thinks you have. Haha

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Did but things happen, life just gets in the way sometimes.... going to be broncoless too:(

I’m sure Damon will let you walk along side him as a spotter....

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Had to go out of town for the weekend for family. Boss called and said he needed me at a meeting Tuesday morning. Bronco is still on 4 jack stands. Need to get brakes bled and some other issues tied up. Probably not going to be able to leave until Wednesday morning now:(

Just can't get time to go my way. Everybody wants this and that done. Really need some me time.

okorangebrnco

Bronco Guru
Did but things happen, life just gets in the way sometimes.... going to be broncoless too:(

Looking like I may be in the same boat as well. A few personal things are happening right now and it is looking like it'll be myself and the kids rollin' in a Kia Soul on Saturday around noon.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Had to go out of town for the weekend for family. Boss called and said he needed me at a meeting Tuesday morning. Bronco is still on 4 jack stands. Need to get brakes bled and some other issues tied up. Probably not going to be able to leave until Wednesday morning now:(

Just can't get time to go my way. Everybody wants this and that done. Really need some me time.

Tell them that if you don't get some me time..... it's not going to be pretty :p

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well, worked on brakes all afternoon. Got the neighbor to help bleed them old school but still can't get good pedal. Not getting any air out of the system so really have no idea at this point. Wishing I'd left the old brakes and not bought the WH MOAB system. The "Mother of all Brake" system is really a mother:(:(

Going to go over the system again tonight and see if I can figure out what the issue is. If not, I'll see you next year. Hopefully.

Geniusloerts

Well, worked on brakes all afternoon. Got the neighbor to help bleed them old school but still can't get good pedal. Not getting any air out of the system so really have no idea at this point. Wishing I'd left the old brakes and not bought the WH MOAB system. The "Mother of all Brake" system is really a mother:(:(

Going to go over the system again tonight and see if I can figure out what the issue is. If not, I'll see you next year. Hopefully.

Did you bench bleed the MC? And have you bled at all the the upstream joints? Air in lines have a way of getting stuck at junctions.