• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Tube Doors

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Got mine Monday, Great welds and bends. Can't wait till I can find time to get them installed.

Attachments

• Fort White-20120801-00203.jpg
    Fort White-20120801-00203.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
I didn't know these were already in production.... What's the going price? Anywhere with the skins/bestop upper fit? How about the mounting of it.

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
I didn't know these were already in production.... What's the going price? Anywhere with the skins/bestop upper fit? How about the mounting of it.

If there are not any skins avail I imagine that some welded tabs and a sheet of lexan would be pretty easy to rig up.

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
I really like the doors from Greaseball but it appears his website has disappeared. Anyone know if these are available for purchase?

dixieboyz13

Loc.
Johns Island
I have the Galen soft doors, and they made a bracket to mount to stock hinge holes that the doors mount to and sits inside the insert. I can get some measurements and angles for you.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Love my doors from rmc.. Great product

finally was able to pick a set up

Tram

Bronco Guru
Man, that's sweet.. The door inserts are really growing on me lately..

matt w

Bronco Guru
I been watching this thread for awhile, love the work!

I'm so so happy with my set! I think have had them for about 9 years or so!! I have a buddy that really wants a set for his as well!! I even made some cool slip type covers out of material that is like what one covers the spare tire with! I can fit the covers in bag about the size of a plastic shopping bag. They work out great for when it gets too cold....thy work great at stopping the cold wind at freeway speeds! Not only can you see the trail obstacles better BUT on those super hot days the heat that is generated on the floors and trapped inside the cans of these 50 year old trucks just breezes away so it's much cooler in the cab on hot days!

OP
OP
rcmbronc

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
I have a Pro-Tools tube bender. It has air over hydraulic ram on it.

Life is just way busy right now. A couple of years ago I started a fire arm sales business selling competition shotguns and hunting rifles. It really is taking alot of my time. Also with 4 kids all in sports it never seems like I am home. SO for a while I decided to not make any doors. I am hoping to find some time this winter to play with my Bronco. I have enough tubing to build I think two sets of doors and am going to try to bend these up soon just have not found the time.

I appreciate all the feed back. I have a set that I really love also. I will let people know if I build the sets.