• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

pictures I linked in hallmark thread

1975stroppebaja

Bronco Guru

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Yes, I get the warning for those too. See attached screen shot.

It may be a false positive from Malwarebytes. Let's give it a couple of days and see if it clears itself up.

It looks like frontiernet is your email provider (maybe your ISP also?) so it's not too likely that they're hiding malware.

Attachments

• Image3.gif
    Image3.gif
    10.3 KB · Views: 23
OP
OP
1975stroppebaja

1975stroppebaja

Bronco Guru
That's very interesting. Yes, frontiernet is my ISP and my email provider.

They give me a certain amount of personal webspace where I upload the pics and then link to this site.

I have a personal webpage for my Bronco on there as well. Maybe click this to see if it also gives you errors.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~jmray/baja.htm

I may need to contact frontier about this.

Thanks!
Jason

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Still getting Malwarebytes warnings on my home computer. Work computer uses a different virus protection and didn't have any problems with any of the links.

It may be that other Frontiernet users are using their free space to host viruses, and so Malwarebytes is just lumping in all Frontiernet users together. I'll see if there's a way to contact Malwarebytes about why they're flagging that domain.