• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What are these wheels?

71Broncitis

Are you sure those are shank and washer style?

Likely conical seat that are counterbored.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

71broncman

Loc.
Woodland Park, Co
Those are stock Ford wheels from 80's F150/Bronco's. The lug nuts should be a 1/2 X 20 conical seat nut. You should be able to find them at most parts stores in the Dorman bulk parts. You can get regular nuts or acorn nuts depending on your preference.
Regular nut; Dorman # 611-016
Acorn nut; 611-153.1, 611-098, 611-098.1 depending on how long the stud is when the wheels are mounted.
Mark.

gotdads68

Contributor
I've got ones that look like those. Mine are just regular acorn nut style, I just grabbed a set at the local tire shop.

Attachments

• bronco.jpg
    bronco.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 54
OP
OP
lg

lg

Thanks for the replies. I cleaned of the back of one wheel and found Pro Wheel name cast in there. Good to know that special nuts are not needed. Looking forward to mounting some new tires on em.

squeezer

Those are stock Ford wheels from 80's F150/Bronco's. The lug nuts should be a 1/2 X 20 conical seat nut. You should be able to find them at most parts stores in the Dorman bulk parts. You can get regular nuts or acorn nuts depending on your preference.
Regular nut; Dorman # 611-016
Acorn nut; 611-153.1, 611-098, 611-098.1 depending on how long the stud is when the wheels are mounted.
Mark.

Didn't the factory versions of these wheels have threaded holes for mounting the center caps...

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
I have a set in my shed I'm going to clean up and sell. What's the best wheel cleaner for these?