• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

May it forward 2017...may 6th, gardner, mass friday night cruise plans

72pabronco

I'm trying to get a MEB caravan to come north. But being that it's only 2 weeks after Super Cel , not sure how many will tag along.

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
I'm trying to get a MEB caravan to come north. But being that it's only 2 weeks after Super Cel , not sure how many will tag along.

I'm thinking about it. It depends on Ashlee's softball schedule.
I think Judy and Roger are talking about coming.

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm thinking about it. It depends on Ashlee's softball schedule.
I think Judy and Roger are talking about coming.

Sooo...I'll see what we can do. The past few weeks have been hectic and expensive.

Tim - I'll get with you on your travel plans. If we go I would like to tag along with you. We could bring the RV and camp it there's a place nearby.

Randy - would love to see your neck of the woods, never been that far north.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
We have been trying to figure out how to make it up for our first time to Randy's event. With other stuff going on don't think we're going to make it the super celebration.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
THE MORE THE MERRIER!! a wee bit scaled down compared to Super Cel or the Round Up but the people are just as great! Honored that you guys would even consider it!

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
I might have to see if my daughter's college can change commencement festivities this year! :cry::cry::cry:

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
tell them what it's for and I bet they do! Hell, have the commencement here, before lunch!

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think we're in! I will nail down the travel details with Tim. Looking forward to it. Now, the other half needs to get busy fixing a few things on the 73 to make the trip :)

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
have some raffle prizes trickling in already....good food, music, camaraderie and the best trucks ever built (exception of mine) will be there! YOU SHOULD BE TOO!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
even more donated vendor stuff arrived yesterday! The only thing out my control is weather, soooooo
rain or shine we'll have a good time!!

Vin218

Loc.
Manchester, NH
Man this just reminded me that I haven't even looked at my rig in a few weeks. Have a lot to get done in the next month, need to get on it.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Met up with one of my favorite Bronco brothers, Doug, on Saturday afternoon. We had a great lunch (sorry about the parking ticket!) and handed me a box of AWESOME event shirts! Coming together now!!

Pleas make an attempt to come out and support such a worthy cause. 100% of the proceeds will go directly to the Travis Mills foundation....they are doing amazing work for our wounded soldiers coming home!!!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
WE CAN DO THAT! I have a full range of event shirts that can be bought if you cannot attend....although I would rather you be there!!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
SURE HOPE SO!! would be a nice victory for you!!

Juiceman

Think the snow will be gone before May 6th.....this is getting a bit ridiculous :eek:

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
only weeks away!! will be doing a small Friday cruise with a dinner stop for those coming early....better get my truck out of storage pretty soon!!

forgot to add that packages are arriving here at the lair! Generous donations have come in from all over including: Bailie Bilt, NPD, Bronco diecast, HID projectors and with more on the way.....should make for a great raffle again!

Last edited: