• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 1976 Ford Bronco Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeepjr1982

Loc.
Tucson
Selling my 1976 Ford Bronco project.
Orange, automatic, good body, no rust. 3" lift, disk brakes front, power brakes, etc
Has two engines, 2001 ford explorer with all the harness, computer, auto transmission with 150k millage, etc. 1997 ford 5.8 from a F250 with 89k millage, with all the explorer stuff.
Two transfer cases, Dana 205 from a 78 ford bronco and Dana 20 from the 76 bronco for automatic transmission. I have an 1993 AOD transmission good condition and AA adapter to dana 20 transfercase.
The bronco have 33" tires but they are dry, so good to move around only.
I have front and back axles from a 78 bronco in case you want to go full wide.
Bronco does not have hard top, but have a bikini top and a soft top, which is not great, but works. I am wiling to meet half way up to 1000 miles to deliver, but expect to pay for expenses.
I lost my job, and hard to find a job at this time of the year.
I have an offer for 7K from a person who buy and sell stuff. But I will like to sell it to a bronco lover instead...
If you are interested, please send me a PM with your email and I will send a link to my drop box so you can see tons of pictures. If you need specifc area let me know and I can take the picture.
We can also do a goto meeting, facetime, skype or any other web meeting so you can see it by video.:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.