• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Original Ted Nugent Zebra Big Bronco Wheels and Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshua

Contributor
We might be a little partial seeing how we grew up with Ted basically in our backyard.

Probly!!!! This is the first time i have seen this bronco and I got my first bronco at 17 (1997) and have never been with out since. Although have seen teds eb. My first bronco was a 79. I miss it so bad:cry: But would take my both ebs over it in heart beat

nemo

Loc.
Brighton
With out a C of A how can anyone be sure these are from Ted ?
There just rims and tires I'm sure he's not the only one to have had them

aaron6920

Loc.
Dorchester, IA
This reminds me of a Seinfeld episode when George buys a car because it previously was owned by Jon Voight.

I would kind of feel like a goober telling people my wheels used to belong to Ted Nugent and have the C of A to prove it.... But that's just me :)

Now if you had a detachable windshield cupholder that used to be Micheal Jordans to sweeten the pot I might consider.

I am in a sarcastic mood this morning, sorry :)

OP
OP
buildabronco.com

buildabronco.com

Loc.
Tekonsha, Mi
Dang!! And I just sold my last Michael Jordan cup holder last week.

Ohh well I have a bunch of Ted Nugent stuff for sale!

If you love Uncle Ted and want some memorabilia l can help you out.

If you are not interested then bite your tongue.

fetorino

Loc.
Orange, CA
Love his albums

Dang!! And I just sold my last Michael Jordan cup holder last week.

Ohh well I have a bunch of Ted Nugent stuff for sale!

If you love Uncle Ted and want some memorabilia l can help you out.

If you are not interested then bite your tongue.

Hate those wheels. If the Bronco is so famous why is it now in parts?

OP
OP
buildabronco.com

buildabronco.com

Loc.
Tekonsha, Mi
"If you are not interested then bite your tongue."

Please?

FYI its not in parts.

Maybee you should get your facts/info straight before posting things you dont have a clue about?

But at the same time maybee I should not let the clueless, smart ass comments get under my skin?

Not sure what to think. Maybee its just bed time.

bigjhoov

nobody
I'm kinda curious why you don't post your sale items in the Vendors forum like the rest of the vendors do. But hey, that's just me.

bigjhoov

nobody
Because you're a vendor and that's where the rest of the vendors post. What makes you so special? Just curious?

OP
OP
buildabronco.com

buildabronco.com

Loc.
Tekonsha, Mi
I did not realize I was special. My bad.

Anyway, I have a set of original TED NUGENT Zebra Bronco tires and wheels up for sale. These wheels come with an autographed picture of Uncle Ted with the original Zebra Bronco. If anyone has interest in these please let us know. I posted this on classic broncos first in case someone here had some interest. These will be heading to Ebay soon unless someone here has to have them.

fetorino

Loc.
Orange, CA
He said Ted Nugent

I did not realize I was special. My bad.

Anyway, I have a set of original TED NUGENT Zebra Bronco tires and wheels up for sale. These wheels come with an autographed picture of Uncle Ted with the original Zebra Bronco. If anyone has interest in these please let us know. I posted this on classic broncos first in case someone here had some interest. These will be heading to Ebay soon unless someone here has to have them.

Wait he yelled TED NUGENT don't you know these are Ted Nugent rims?

Hey I just said Ted Nugent, crap it's contagious I can't stop, Ted Nugent, Ted Nugent , Ted Nugent..............

Wango Tango, Flesh and blood, love that music but those are ugly rims probably why he took them off.

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
I like Ted but as stated these are just wheels and tires and everyone has a right to their opinion so just chill a little and don't respond to everyone if you don't like their opinion not really the way to make any new customers. Just my 2 cent not that you asked for it or probably care.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Tough crowd. Don't take it personal, they're just having a little fun at your expense and many here are enamored with Parnelli Jones. The Nuge is a cool guy and a great American but the Bronco God name belongs to Parnelli. Now if you get a chance to sell the seats out of the Bronco that Cameron Diaz had her cheeks on in Charlies Angels we can talk.

aaron6920

Loc.
Dorchester, IA
Good luck with the sale, don't take it personal we are just razzing ya. :)

Just don't put a huge reserve on them because they were Teds.

ttkelly

We have the set of 5 in the shop. 5 39" Mickey Thompson Baja's with the sawblade style wheels 15x10. These are the original tires off of the Zebra Bronco. We are not selling these for a profit for the shop. These are owned by Ted Nugent and Ted asked us to sell them for him. Included in the sale is a Ted Nugent autographed picture of the original Zebra Bronco with the same wheels. We just picked these up today. Planning on an Ebay auction at some point but just wanted to get the word out that these are available. The Nugent Bronco is the most famous Bronco in the World. You can own a piece of Bronco History. Any questions please call buildAbronco.com at 517-583-1111 or email us at info@buildabronco.com

Thanks for looking. And stay tuned for more Nugent items available soon.

I think OJs bronco trumps Ted's for the most famous!

talkbronco

If it were the actual bronco i would be interested, but the rims and tires.....ummmmm no thanks.

mrbronco

Loc.
Lufkin,TX.
Seeing as how this is an early Bronco site I wonder if they would do better over on fullsizebronco? They're more for the 80-96 broncos.

75 Ranger

We all have opinions and funny things we want to post, but it's really not fair for the seller. It puts the seller on the defensive and potential buyers may get turned off or discouraged about buying a particular item.
I think Jon was wise in posting the rule: Only reply to ads if you're interested in buying. Don't give your opinions on value unless asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.