• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Yellow Stripe Special Decor

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
Not me. Black with white only. Saw a Brown with yellow stripe from a Canadian Craigslist ad. That’s the only time I’ve seen a yellow one.

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
yellow special décor on

001.jpg

would be awesome ! ? ;)

^^^^^ Nice Bronco bud, I think a silver or charcoal gray stripe would look killer. Those BFGS on those wheels look soo good, love it! :cool:

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I saw some pics of that truck a few months ago - looks like a beauty! I'm surprised too that it hasn't sold at that price if the condition is good and the mileage is real.

Todd Z.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
The hemmings one has the hubcaps im talking about
attachment.php

I have actually seen one '77 Ranger (Stripe Delete) that was ordered with those caps too. It belongs to fordfan's Dad.

If I had the money to throw at that '77 it would be mine!

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
As long as they are the rear hubcaps and not the fronts.

why ? ;D

must be some @@ that Victoria got No secret for it ...
very limited selection w. 2xdd's .... don't ask how I know ! ;D :cool:
:p

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Has anybody ever seen a real Raven Black with Yellow Special Décor?

Pretty sure I saw one many years ago just driving around. VERY distinctive. Hard to miss most Black EB's anyway, but add a yellow decor stripe and it put it over the top even though I was not a fan of that design back then. Like it much more now.

Was still extremely clean and shiny too. Memory makes me think more of it being wet (like in the rain) than it being still near new. I don't think it was that far back.
And I don't remember the Black ones being all that shiny from the factory!

But you know how memories sometimes turn colors after the decades. Might have been my imagination changing the color of the stripe. But it's still a very distinct memory.

Paul