• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

"Golden anniversary badge"....

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Those golden anniversary shield style badges sure are sweet. Didn't find out about them till it was too late.
Very cool of Franco to offer up the rescu'ed one...

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
HaHa!!! That Franko....he ain't right!!!!;D;D;D

Got my badge from him, got the rig from "bigcountry", got the bumper from "Greg_B" and don't even ask me where the "Coconuts" came from!!!!;D;D;D

Attachments

• DSCN8553.JPG
    DSCN8553.JPG
    169.9 KB · Views: 92

5001craig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I missed-out on the 50th badge too. Was on vacation that July. Only time I don't get on the forum.

If anyone has one they'd part with I like to buy one. :cool:

Thanks,

Craig

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
cant say I have that one ....

the min. I have one to trade I pm you !

Franko

Haha that was the Pinto from which I pilfered a steering column pigtail at the yard last Saturday...as I was walking away I noticed the emblem and snapped a pic for the sole purpose of comparing to the Bronco emblem

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
I was lucky enough to get one of the blue oval ones. Then a member I got to know well On here gave me one of the gold badges. I ended up paying it forward and kept the gold badge and gave the blue oval badge badge to one of my coworkers whose husband has 66. You should’ve saw the grin on his face when I gave it to him, he look like the happiest dude on earth. Probably the same way when I got my gold badge

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
Out of all the grill badges I have seen, I think this one is the best, and MAYBE the rarest one as it was only available to folks who attended the EBR 50th anniversary. I don't think it was ever made available to the general public.

The EBR folks gave those out to all the trail leaders that weekend. I have mine, but never put it on. I’ve always just kept it on my work desk.

Mark

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
HaHa!!! That Franko....he ain't right!!!!;D;D;D

Got my badge from him, got the rig from "bigcountry", got the bumper from "Greg_B" and don't even ask me where the "Coconuts" came from!!!!;D;D;D

MAdGyver coconuts maybe.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Nope!!! They came out of South FL!!! Give ya' three guess's!!!;D;D;D

And they both came in the US Mail!!!

he didn't mention one of them was full w. ford coins ... :cool: ;D
took me a lil to get them all in but i was dying from laughter when i was told it took 2 grown men to get them back out ...LMAO

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
HELL I HATE to admit I quess I was asleep in July.I don't remember these even being listed.
I hate it when I wake up late.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
he didn't mention one of them was full w. ford coins ... :cool: ;D
took me a lil to get them all in but i was dying from laughter when i was told it took 2 grown men to get them back out ...LMAO
lmao too funny;D

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
This was the reason why I decided to produce the badges in a limited quantity. Yes, I would love for every EB owner to have one. But I really wanted them to be special, rare, not something you see every day. The high price on ebay was not my goal, but I guess it is all about supply and demand.

I will be putting the 25th and 50th Anniversary Badges on my grill.

And just an FYI. I do not have any extra or left over badges. I only kept one for myself.

Attachments

• IMG_20171212_091601498 (002).jpg
    IMG_20171212_091601498 (002).jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 113
OP
OP
txtruk15

txtruk15

Contributor
Loc.
Highland Village, TX
This was the reason why I decided to produce the badges in a limited quantity. Yes, I would love for every EB owner to have one. But I really wanted them to be special, rare, not something you see every day. The high price on ebay was not my goal, but I guess it is all about supply and demand.

I will be putting the 25th and 50th Anniversary Badges on my grill.

And just an FYI. I do not have any extra or left over badges. I only kept one for myself.

You did a beautiful job on producing those badges; I have the silver anniversary one! And I agree, supply and demand, let the market dictate the price!