• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

S.C. Upstate Bronco Club

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
the group is active, i cant speak for everyone-but myself. Ive carried the group for over 10 years. I put the meet and greets together and almost every NovRun(which is just around the corner-Nov 2,3,4) however I cant make people come to the website or the facebook page. " you" have to want to be a part of something. With social media taking off, we felt it was time to open that segment. some people disagreed and walked away. I cant make people start a thread, or reply to one. I see sc bronco clubs, upper sc bronco clubs, nc bronco clubs....the venue is right there( www.cb4x4.com) 800 members there, speak up! meet some people! then plan to meet up. I dont see Jon having to hand feed this site-its super large and self sustained- and thats great, but small sites like ours cant live without the input, chatter, and interest.

I took a new position at work, and it takes a lot of my time. the spare time i do have-i build broncos for people. same could be said for Chuzie, Matt, and many others that used to put so much time into the group. Life happens...to all of us.

we are an active wheeling group(of coarse now...I dont have a 4x4 bronco!!) so I only co-pilot. I gave some admins the opportunity to pick up the ball and run with it...and looks like no one has.

i still get asked about the meet and greet. That was a great little event, a lot of work went into that. However, it turned from being what it was meant to be(meeting fellow bronco owners ) to "i just want to win free stuff"

and when we tried to combine the meet/greet on saturday with fun day of wheeling at URE...people turned the nose up. The last meet/greet was at URE jamboree. No one actually had to "wheel" but just come out and meet folks like we did for so many years before

sorry for rambling on! Im at work and need to get back to it. but....yes there is a group for anyone in the LOWER SOUTH EAST, called CAROLINA BRONCOS 4X4 CLUB. i believe this is our 14th year, yall take care, Chuck

Good to hear ya Chuck. Are yaw on Twitter? I believe I saw your ad on CL, was that you?

Bronco Biff

Now this stuff is funny right here!! Totally missed it until now. Guess being laid up has it's privileges!!!! What I want to know is how in the world did folks get along with out the interweb?...…..oh, and I will see some of you Carolina Broncos folks 2 weeks from Yesterday!!!

Bronco Biff

….and sorry for the high jack and speaking of high jacks for all you CB4x4 folks looking at this.... the site is still highjacked...I can get on okay at work with all the high dollar net tools but at home, no luck. Maybe all those folks that have nothing better to do then be serial killers, thieves and hackers should find another hobby!!

chuzie

Bronco Guru
….and sorry for the high jack and speaking of high jacks for all you CB4x4 folks looking at this.... the site is still highjacked...I can get on okay at work with all the high dollar net tools but at home, no luck. Maybe all those folks that have nothing better to do then be serial killers, thieves and hackers should find another hobby!!
That's because the JACKASS we had handling the tech side of our site when the infection occured did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. If you can believe it, he's still charged with the site thus it's still infected. Sometimes you just have to throw your hands up and say fawk it!

Personally, when I say I'm going to do something, I do it because my word is my bond. Clearly, others in our society don't share such values. Subsequently, I label them as pieces of sh!t and write them off.

Yes, that site was, and continues to be, a hot button issue with me.

Rant over.
As you were.
Carry on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Uncut1970

Sooooo

Does that mean someone else is willing to take the torch and get a group fired up again?

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
I met Chuck and some of the other Carolina bronco guys this November at the meet up at Uhwarrie. Everyone I met was super cool and it seemed like a great group of guys that just love broncos. I tried to get on the site when I got home and all seemed okay until I tried to register, got a ton of pop ups and then I never got my confirmation.

I would love for the site to get fixed and get some good local (NC,SC,VA) meetups going next spring. I don't care about free shit. I just want to meet some more bronco people, see more broncos and what people are building out there.

I'm alright with checking out builds online but it isn't quite the same as seeing them in person. haha

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
I met Chuck and some of the other Carolina bronco guys this November at the meet up at Uhwarrie. Everyone I met was super cool and it seemed like a great group of guys that just love broncos. I tried to get on the site when I got home and all seemed okay until I tried to register, got a ton of pop ups and then I never got my confirmation.

I would love for the site to get fixed and get some good local (NC,SC,VA) meetups going next spring. I don't care about free shit. I just want to meet some more bronco people, see more broncos and what people are building out there.

I'm alright with checking out builds online but it isn't quite the same as seeing them in person. haha
please revisit the site...lots of (back door work has been done) i havent had any issues yet...fingers crossed;D

VelocePC

Loc.
New York City
Wondering if anyone in this thread might have a blue or black Bronco that could be used in an advertisiing photoshoot happening in Charleston, SC on June 10th. I'd be happy to provide more info if needed. Feel free to email me photos of your Bronco if you're interested - velocepicturecars@gmail.com