• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gravel Grabbers Catalog

'69 Bronco

Loc.
Southern California
I know someone posted a pic of this old off road catalog from Fairway Ford but I can't find it via search.

I did find an old thread regarding Baja Bronco's that mentioned it but no pic.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

OP
OP

'69 Bronco

Loc.
Southern California
No that's not it. There is an old catalog with Gravel Grabbers on the front from Fairway Ford which was and still is in the city of Placentia.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the one Terry posted is from Roggy Ford which was in La Puente.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I know someone posted a pic of this old off road catalog from Fairway Ford but I can't find it via search.

I did find an old thread regarding Baja Bronco's that mentioned it but no pic.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

Mike: I'm sure someone has posted a copy of that catalog somewhere on classic at some point, but I don't know where to start searching for it. Andrew Norton (bajabronco on this forum) has a copy of it - you may want to contact him for information on it.

Todd Z.

66Bronco

Sorry about that Mike. I don't have the Gravel Grabbers catalog but I did find a couple of Fairway Ford ads, one has a picture of the catalog.

scan0003-vi.jpg

scan0004-vi.jpg

-Terry

Last edited:
OP
OP

'69 Bronco

Loc.
Southern California
More cool stuff Terry thanks for posting it.

So Charlie Erickson got around. I thought he was only associated with Fairway Ford until I saw your Roggy ad.

Thanks for the lead Todd, I'll contact him.

Last edited:

broncojohn

I would let it go it sound like you need it for your Bronco, make me a offer .
thanks John

OP
OP

'69 Bronco

Loc.
Southern California
John, I would have no idea of worth. If you have a figure bouncing around in your head let me know.

Anyone else feel free to post up what a fair offer would be.

Thanks.