• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Is there an off topic lounge archive?

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Many years ago I posted in off topic about purchasing a rusty '67 Mustang fastback. It's looking like I'm finally going to start a restoration on it this year and I'd like to bring that thread up again once the restoration starts. Is there any way to find an off topic lounge thread from 15 years ago or are they lost for good to the ravages of time?

OP
OP
thegreatjustino

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
That thread is about the car, but the thread I'm looking for is from when I first bought it. That thread would have been from November/December of '02 or the first couple of months of '03. I will try changing the settings like you suggested to see if I can find it.

OP
OP
thegreatjustino

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Looks like the threads only go back to April of '03 which would be five months after I bought the car. Seems like the thread is lost.