• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Road & Track at it again.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Amos Zook Bronco Barn

Attachments

• 0114191505.jpg
    0114191505.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 580

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It looks like some of that mildew could be from 1966! Cool picture..

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Someone on the staff likes EBs for sure. About a 3 page spread on Amos Zook's shop "Bronco Barn".

Wonder if he's on here?

I doubt it - it's tough to read between the lines in the article but it's pretty obvious he's Amish. I inferred that he might not even drive the trucks anymore and who knows what technology access he has.

Drew knows him and says he's pretty quiet.

Todd Z.

OP
OP
half cab

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I doubt it - it's tough to read between the lines in the article but it's pretty obvious he's Amish. I inferred that he might not even drive the trucks anymore and who knows what technology access he has.

Todd Z.

Yeah I went back and read the whole article and says he don't drive anymore and uses very little electricity. Wonder how that works on replacing rusty panels?

delconick

Amos does all of our body and paint and he is a fantastic person! We have been friends for years and we consider him family at this point. no, i do not believe he has an account on here but he may. just because he is Amish does not mean he does not use electric %) most of them do in their businesses and many in their homes. it depends on the particular church they belong to.

is it odd that he is a bronco guy that is Amish, maybe. but..... i have met odder bronco people then him!

I can say this, his work is top notch and he is incredibly knowledgeable as all he does is Broncos!

Awesome that he is in the magazine, he deserves the publicity. I cant wait to get the issue and i hope they portrayed him as i would!

Nick,
Northeast Classic Ford Parts

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Here are the pages from the magazine if anyone's curious.

I'm going to pick up a hardcopy of the magazine as my parents and friends will be very interested in reading about and find it interesting that an Amishman is working on Broncos - we Mennonites are the worldly cousins of the Amish. I have some Zooks in my lineage on my mom's side of the family.

Todd Z.

Attachments

• Amos1.jpg
    Amos1.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 181
  • Amos2.jpg
    Amos2.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 186
  • Amos3.jpg
    Amos3.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 163
OP
OP
half cab

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
The picture the magazine opened up to when I got it outta the mailbox :cool:

Got my attn.

BTW Nick, they did a fine right up on him. Like people come there to his shop and don't want to leave.

Attachments

• 0115191541.jpg
    0115191541.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 114

Bronco Barn

Hello Bronco brethren,
I do own a good pair of tin snips but prefer a Lincoln or Miller for welding. And the waiting list in my shop is due to lots of projects, not because I don't have electricity.��
Amos

Cooper

Loc.
Northeast
Ha-ha. And just like that we have a new member. Welcome !!

Glad that you have electricity, given that it's winter I really hope that you have plumbing too !

Last edited:
OP
OP
half cab

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Hello Bronco brethren,
I do own a good pair of tin snips but prefer a Lincoln or Miller for welding. And the waiting list in my shop is due to lots of projects, not because I don't have electricity.��
Amos

Welcome abroad brother and I was jus rattling chains and figured by what the article stated that you were backed up because of outstanding workmanship.

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I do own a good pair of tin snips but prefer a Lincoln or Miller for welding.
Amos

Welcome Amos, Glad to have you on the site! I was just reminding some of these guys were there is a will there is a way. And you sir most defiantly have the will!

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Welcome Amos, Glad to have you on the site! I was just reminding some of these guys were there is a will there is a way. And you sir most defiantly have the will!

WOW!!! Welcome Amos, this site never ceases to amaze me. And this shot is potential calendar material, sure would like to see more of this one.

Attachments

• The Boot.jpg
    The Boot.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 83

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Todd Z.

don't blame him.. :)