• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SC Various year early broncos

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Pretty sure the Augusta '77 is a scam. That ad and a few variations are scattered around Craigslist. None have pictures, and all have TOYOTA RAV 4 in the right side box of vehicle type.

Mrjgp

i went back and forth with the orange one in SC. it was listed in SD for 10,500 and he's flipping it but can't get his money back plus shipping charges.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
i went back and forth with the orange one in SC. it was listed in SD for 10,500 and he's flipping it but can't get his money back plus shipping charges.

I knew I'd seen it before!
it a edge five digit if it's as good as he wants it to be, but now that it's closer, I might have a friend in Columbia SC go give it a once over.

OP
OP
Crawdad

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I knew I'd seen it before!
it a edge five digit if it's as good as he wants it to be, but now that it's closer, I might have a friend in Columbia SC go give it a once over.

If you are talking about the one in Irmo I have sent him two msges with out a response. I'd love be to take a gander at it.

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I like the last line of the Agusta one - " What you see is what you get..." - No pics so I guess I get NOTHING!!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

sometimes that don't work they way folks want to...