• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1976 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
1976 Bronco for sale. Includes 4.5" WH front springs and rear springs. WH shocks. F250 shock mounts. Cage front arms. 5.13 gears. Detroit in front. Spool in rear. 31 spline rear. Yukon front axles and super joints. Front disc brakes, rear drums. Hydro boost. Twin sticks. Winters Shifter. Mid 80's 351W with rebuild. 69 351W heads. Roller rockers. 5.0 Mustang EFI. Truck lower and Mustang upper and BC adapter. 4R70W transmission with Shift US controller. Custom built roll cage and bumpers with winch. Corbeau seats front and rear. Seats mounted to cage. Two frame tie ins. Tube front clip with no inner fenders. Body is OK but not great. Some patch work and rust. Frame in great shape. Very solid. Super Swamper 36x12.5x15 Irok bias tires. Trail ready bead locks. Includes tube doors and original doors. More pics to follow. rcmbronc@gmail.com

Attachments

• IMG_0082.JPG
    IMG_0082.JPG
    193 KB · Views: 321
OP
OP
rcmbronc

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
Looks like my wife did not agree with me on this. Told I cant sell it until I at least get another one. The hunt may be on. Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.