• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA Thoughts on this Bronco?

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Looks EXTREMELY underpriced to me!! Compared to ones for sale over the past several years, that COULD be a high $20's to low $30's Bronco - UNLESS the body is shot or NO title or whatever.

BUYER BEWARE....if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!!!

Didn't notice if there was a phone # for contact or not, if so call and look at it THOROUGHLY or get a member to go with you.

Pops

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Atlanta phone number, wording in ad is similar to other scams, worth a call but doubt it's legit

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
I mean, email them and start asking questions,
but as above we've seen the photos before and the incongruities don't help.

But if you can meet someone in person at that Bronco with an in-hand title, I'd have a cashiers check for them.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Everyone always makes a major issue of phone number and location not matching up, but with cell phones these days, not everyone changes them if they relocate.

My youngest brother lived in Alaska for 8 years and never changed his cell number from his Pittsburgh, Pa. number. Know several other friends who have not changed either.

Probably isn't legit, but just because the phone and location don't jive doesn't automatically mean it is a scam.

Last edited:

Ttime

Message says it is a text mail subscriber....run, scam alert for sure!!!!!

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
No one said it was automatically a scam or the phone number was a major issue.

Members (including you and I) have been pointing out potential red flags to a new member looking to buy that asked for input, and this ad has multiple red flags. When the red flags pile up, the scale tips towards scam.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Scam.....I had a member actually go by the address listed on the website they have and a complete different dealer is there in that location with different phone number. I emailed as well as left a voice mail with them and a rep called me back.... I asked a couple of questions and then asked where they are located and if it was the address on the website and he said yes. I told him I had a local guy stop by to look at it the nite before and ...CLICK he hung up. SCAM,!

Had another friend call and they same rep called him back wanting him to leave a deposit...said it would be gone by the weekend if he didn't . SCAM!

Blue71

pbutler35

It's a scam. Found this same bronco listed truly for around $45,000-50,000. Someone snagged the real photos and listed it. Sorry to give the bad news!

Juiceman

Contributor
anyone actually have pictures of their Bronco listed for sale by someone else on CL? Lots of scams out there - I am just waiting for the day when pictures of mine get listed for sale....